Thursday, 5 July 2012

Book Swap Sneak Peek

Before my vacation
I was working on a very speciel book.

Some time ago I was so lucky to be able to arrange
a book swap with a special blogging friend.

free theme
We wanted it to be a surprise.

My book haven´t arrived at it´s destination yet
so here´s just a little sneak peek




all I can say is....

it contains some metal pieces


some natures finds



and obvious
some paper and lace pieces.

I´ll show you the book
when it have arrived
and the one I get too of course.

Wishing you all a beutiful day

Tina ♥♥♥

9 comments:

Robin said...

This looks fabulous. Can't wait to see the swap details.

Hugs,
Robin

Lululiz said...

Oh my goodness, Tina, that is absolutely gorgeous. Just those little snippets are enough to get me drooling. I can't wait to see the whole book.

Caterina Giglio said...

what great texture and I adore the use of metal and wood, wonderful work...
and of course I will ship it oversea! best of luck! x

@nne said...

lovely details, @nne

babyjane said...

Absolutely delicious! The receiver of this will be one lucky person! Your work is always impeccable. Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Jillayne said...

Your sneak peek is very tantalizing Tina!
I can't wait to see the rest, and the one that is sent to you...

Petite Michelle Louise said...

ooooh..what fun! looks to be a gorgoeus exchange! can't wait to see MORE! ;)

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

The details are very promising, dear Tina. I'm looking forward to seeing more and I know it will be fantastic. Lucky recipient!
Have a great day :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia

Vicki said...

I can't wait to see more!