Sunday, 1 July 2012

Back from Italy

Hello

I´m back from a wonderful vacation
in beautiful Italy.

We´re been traveling around and have
visited Piedmont and the lakes
Maggiore and Como.

I wanted to show you some of what I have seen
during the two weeks we have been away.


market in Asti

lokal cheese

vineyards in Barolo

shopping in Turin



me on top of Mottarone

on the way down




trekking in the mountains



visiting Isola Bella


staying in Varenna



our lokal salumeria





who doesn´t want to go
shopping in Milan



The Duomo
Milan


I took so many photos on this trip
I´ll show you more in a later post.

Now it´s time to get back to normal.
I hope to get some time in the studio today
to work on some new bears.

I need to start preparing for the fair in september.
That mights seems like way too early, but with those little
ones of mine, there have to be lots to fill a table.

I do hope to have few available on
my website in between too.
I´ll keep you posted about that.

oh

and my computer have been fixed
while I was gone thanks to my very computer savvy cousin
who got rit of that nasty virus in it.

Wishing you all a beautiful day.

Tina ♥♥♥


6 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Beautiful vacation photos, Tina, welcome home!
enJOY a lovely week I your studio,
Kimberly

Joolz said...

Wow what an amazing holiday! The old buildings are divine! Can't wait to see your other pics.

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hello Tina, It looks like you had a wonderful vacation. I loved seeing all the pictures of the beautiful places you've visited and you made me a bit hungry with those images of the farmer's market. I think I need a hearty breakfast now :-).
Have a great week!
xoxo,
Julia

Lynn said...

Lucky, Lucky you Tina , the photos are making me wish I was going again. I have only been once, that was to Rome and Tuscany, just loved it, and since my hubby is from Italy we would like to go back a lot more some day :)

oldgreymare said...

oh swoon, oh lucky you<3
xx
z

Memento Vivere said...

Åh, vidunderlige Italien! Jeg savner det. Dejlige, dejlige billeder! Det ser ud til, at I har haft en skøn ferie. Jeg håber, I har haft nogle gode oplevelser.