Monday, 23 July 2012

A Few New Bears - Finally



I´ve finally managed to make
a few new bears for my website.
Long overdued.

This little one is Leon


he´s only 4.5 inch.
I made him from a very fragile vintage
mohair - infact I didn´t had to
do anything to achieve the old worn look


instead I had trouble not tearing the mohair
while in the making.
Isn´t he a cute little handful.

This little one is Faye


this peach colored mini bear fabric
is so soft and lovely.
I´ll definitely have too see
if I can get more like this one.

She´s only 3.5 inch


I made her a sweet little collar
from silk ribbon and gave her a teeny tiny
rusty bell too


Both have already found
new homes and are on their way in the mail.
I´m so grateful for that.
Thank you SO much.

14 little ones are ready
for Hugglets so far.
Still a little ahead of shedule - yeahh

Wishing you all a wonerful day

Tina ♥♥♥


13 comments:

Robin said...

Oh Tina, they are both so adorable, I can see why they've all ready found new homes. Love the vintage look of the first one and the beautiful color of the second one. Have a wonderful week.

Hugs,
Robin

Karen B. said...

Oh my Tina .....
I find it hard to find the words that will do your bear creations justice! Maybe this one will do ...
amazing!! I love every single little one of them!! And I think you should be called the 'bear~fairy from Denmark'!!

hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Funny Squirrel said...

They are both cute. I like more the girl.

connie said...

loving leon and faye! where you come up with thier names I don't know but darling! thank you tina for stopping by the artseat and leaving your kind words... have a wonderful week!

oldgreymare said...

IS there anything out there cuter than these...except maybe a real baby bear?
xx
z

Vintage Market Place said...

Tina your work is so detailed and tiny.
How do you do it?
You are one talented lady :)
Amy

Lululiz said...

They are so adorable, no wonder they have already gone to new homes. I think I would want to carry one around with me all the time, if I had one, and have him or her snuggle down in my hand. I have very small hands but these tiny little darlings would fit in very nicely.

Zhanna said...

They r sooo gorgeous! Leon stole my heart :)))

Rhonda said...

I love that they are so small, Tina. I adore tiny animals like this. You are so very talented.

morkaren said...

Hvor er de kære begge to, jeg syr også bamser. knus morkaren.

Yvonne said...

What a lovely tiny bear <3
Greetings, Yvonne

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

You've created such cuties again, dear Tina! The vintage looking Leon is my favorite. I can imagine that it was a challenge to work with such a fragile piece of mohair.
xoxo,
Julia

Alexandra Eitel said...

Ohhhh how sweet is this one!!! So beautiful Tina. And the little face really wonderful.