Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Virus and Vacation


These last 3 days I have spend my time
fighting a nasty computer virus, with no luck so far - urrggh
I just hate this. I´m writing this post on my old and VERY slow laptop
but that´s definitely better than nothing.
My ordinary one is brooke and I have just arrange a little "vacation"
for it over at my very computer savvy cousin.

And a vacation is coming up for me too.
A much better one :-)
Friday morning early I´m leaving for beautiful Italy


Hopefully I will get to see this


vineyards around Asti

and hopefully this


old monastery at Lake Magiore

and this


Varenna - Lake Como

Travelling around by car
and ending our trip with a few
days in Milan before we fly home.

Wishing you all a wonderful summer month 
and 'see' you at the end of June.

Tina <3

14 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

I hate computer woes!
But, have an AMAZING trip!!! {I'm sure you will}

Wendy Chamberlain said...

Tina, hope your computer is up and running again soon.
Have a wonderful vacation in beautiful Italy, safe journeying.

Gail Thayer said...

Tina,
Computer problems are no fun! Have a wonderful trip!

Evi said...

gosh, I envy you this wonderful trip to Italy, but after a computer "breakdown" you need this. Have tons of fun, and I hope you get to see all these beautiful sites. Wish I could be a mouse, or better, one of your little teddies, traveling in your suitcase.
Happy vacation,
Evi

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Dear Tina
I know all about these viruses.
There is a wonderful thing you can do to simply get rid of viruses using
System Restore - let me know if you need the steps in the future.
Hope it hasn't broken YOU down!!!
I bet you are planning the most wonderful little break!
There are a lot of us out here who might envy you just a little (hehe!)
Warm hugs,
Suzy

Rhonda said...

I feel your pain, forget about that awful virus and enjoy yourself.
How beautiful, Tina. Wow, Italy!!!

@nne said...

have a nive holiday ... hope the virus problem will be fixed. @nne

Traveling Mama said...

How awful about your computer! I've been having major issues with my e-mail this week. It's a total pain!! Hope you can resolve the issues quickly! And have a great trip! Last summer we rented a car and traveled around Italy and it was completely AMAZING!!

Dorthe said...

Rigtig dejlig ferie til dig og Ole,
Knus,Dorthe

Paula said...

Dear Tina, I hope your computer will be fixed soon! Wow! The photos you shared are stunning! I hope you will be able to see all of those amazing places too. I am so happy for you sweet friend! Enjoy your wonderful vacation. I look forward to hearing all about it. Much love, Paula xo

Gaby Bee said...

I too hate computer woes!!!
Wishing you a wonderful vacation in the beautiful Italy:)

Enjoy your trip!
Gaby xo

Claudia said...

Have a wonderful time in Italy - you'll be so taken with the beauty surrounding you that you'll forget all about that nasty computer virus1

xo
Claudia

Alexandra Eitel said...

I love this places. Have wonderfull holidays Tina.

Vicki said...

So sorry to hear about the computer virus but I do think this vacation will take your mind off things. Enjoy!