Friday, 1 June 2012

Some Great News and Some Great Finds

I promised I would show you my finds
from my latest visit at my all time favorite flea market
but first I want to share some great news with you.



I now have a sales representative in the US.
Sweet Felicia at The Bear Scout
is going to represent me and my bears at her
shows across the US and in Japan too.

I´m so happy to start working with Felicia and a little
bunch of bears are already on their way across the ocean
to make their debut over there.
Among is this sweet little black fellow above.
He is only 4.2 inch - his name is Pierre

*****

And now to my lucky finds.
let´s have a closer look



a few beautiful table runners
one is hand crochet


some pieces of torn pillowcases with lace
and pieces with beautiful crochet flowers


sweet little pillow cases
some tattered silverware
and a few teeny tiny french chocolate molds


a huge bunch of wonderful lace and ribbon.


another sweet pillowcase with embroidery - F.H.
more crochet lace pieces
old handkerchiefs and some doilies too.


this awesome glass jar - you can´t really see it, but
the shape is very cool.
More wonderful french chocolate molds


an old book filled with music sheets - some of the
pages with beautiful graphic
and an old photo album - no cabinet cards inside
but that doesn´t matter at all - these are so rare over here. 



and this very cool old
measuring tape - I don´t know how old
this is - I have never seen any like that over here before.


Here´s a closeup of some of the lace pieces



How beautiful are they.
I can´t wait to use everything
in my creations.

just

better go work on some bears first.

Thank you so much for visiting today
my sweet friends.
Wishing every one of you
a beautiful and wonderful weekend.

Tina ♥♥♥


11 comments:

Karen B. said...

Sweet Tina,
that is so great news!!Your bear is just so cute and your treasures are amazing!

much hugs and love

Karen B. ~ Todolwen

oldgreymare said...

Congratulations Tina! That is wonderful news.
Pierre is adorable. <3
xx
z

Dorthe said...

Sikke en fantastisk "fangst" -og tillykke med det nye USA æventyr!
K.H.Dorthe

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

I have seen Felicia's display a few times. It is filled with only the best. It is quite a sight to see. Your bears will be the perfect addition.

Leanne said...

yay Tina, you found a photo album!! can't wait to see what you make of it!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Awesome news on the "Bear" front... good for you. Wishing you tons of good luck.

Love your finds.....we don't find things like that here, in the Pacific Northwest.

Blessings,
Spencer

Lynn said...

Wonderful news Tina, I am so happy for you, and Pierre is simply charming :)
You did really well at the flea,market too, lucky you.

Beth Leintz said...

How wonderful that your bears will be travelling! Beautiful finds, too- I found a cloth tape measure a lot like yours yesterday and was tickled to find it, too.

Blessed Serendipity said...

Pierre is just darling. I am excited for your news that your adorable bears will have more exposure. Your lace and trims are all so gorgeous and I can bet they will inspire you in your beautiful art. Have a lovely week friend.

xo,
Danielle

Jillayne said...

Wonderful news about your bears - they are so beautiful Tina, and I think you will have great success in the States.
I'm so happy for you that you found a photo album - that was a special find indeed, but so were all those laces - wow!

Alexandra Eitel said...

Ohhh what fantastic lace and wonderful photos !!!