Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Art and Finds


Every year at Whitsun
we spend the weekend with very good friends
visiting Open Art Studios

This event happens to be in the same area as my all time
favorite flea market.
So this year we started out at the flea.
There were so many vendos this time due to the awesome
weather and I got some really great finds.
I´m going to show you those in the next post.
Here´s a few peeks from the market









The rest of the weekend was spend visiting
a lot of Open Art Studioa.
Most of them is situated in some very beuatiful places too

I hope these mood pictures
will give you an idea of my weekend.












The weather was perfect.
I couldn´t have asked for more.

I´m going to show you
my awesome finds in the next post
so stay tuned :-)

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥

7 comments:

Joolz said...

That market looks like fun!

Lululiz said...

Looks like the perfect weekend to me. Wonderful photographs. And now I am all excited about your finds, can't wait to see them.

suziqu's thread works said...

Me too Tina - Let's see your wonderful finds!
So glad you had such lovely weather for the event!
Hugs,
Suzy

Wendy Chamberlain said...

What an amazing market, sounds like you had a good time. Can't wait to see your finds!

Traveling Mama said...

I absolutely love the flea markets! That artwork is amazing! Cannot wait to see what you got!

Sandy said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful weekend, the photos are so amazing. I can only imagine how much fun it was to get to shop your favorite flea and view all that amazing art!

Doreen said...

Hello Tina..oh my..your weekend looks just dreamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing..gosh I wish I could attend that flea market!

hugs, Doreen