Wednesday, 4 April 2012

After Party Sale

I have finally recovered from the party :o)
No - it wasn´t that bad
Everything went very well and all the guest was very pleased
It was a very cosy evening.

Here´s the house where it was held.
It´s an old thatched farm in my tiny town



I totally forgot to take photos, only have a few.
Here´s how the table looked before the
starters was placed on the plates


and the wonderful cake my daughter made for me.
a yummi chocolate cake



with blueberry cream and cocoa


***

I have been cleaning and sorting in the studio
and found a lot of forgotten items in my cupboard.

So I decided to have a huge
STUDIO SALE

Lots of stuff have been listed in the shop
and more will come.
The prices are heavely reduced
so feel free to pop over and have a look.

here´s a few photos of some of the items listed:



cute little tag with matching burlap bag,
with the word 'JOY' embroidered on the front


Lots of sweet little notecards
for every occation - blank inside
and with envelopes too


pretty fabric gift bags


a sweet one-of-a-kind lace collage
with a pretty fabric image
and a touch of pale pink and wine red.

Here´s a link to the STUDIO SALE section.

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥


2 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

So glad it all went well Tina.
I am the same way, I always forget the pictures, lol

I will have to go browse your studio sale.

Take care
AMy

Boxwood Cottage said...

It's all very beautiful!oneadqua ifyinana