Wednesday, 21 March 2012

The Teddy Bears Tea Party

Hello sweet friends

A little update on the bears

The Teddy Bears Tea Party
Online Show is approaching.

This is my preview bear Rosebud


She a sweet little 4 inch girl
sitting in her sweet little tea cup.

This is the only one I can show you
by now - you´ll have to visit when the show opens on
friday to see the rest.
I´ll have 5 bears available.

The preview is open though
and the voting for 'your favorite bear'
Pop over here and cast your vote.

The show opens on

Friday March 23
at 4m New York Time

Check out what time that is,
in your part of the world here.

I hope you´ll pop by
and enjoy all the wonderful bears
made exclusively for this show.

Have a beautiful day

Tina ♥♥♥

14 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I'm sure to stop by at youre tea party..!! I am very curious what you all have made...!

Greetings,
Jacqueline

Wendy Chamberlain said...

Love the little pink bear, all the best for the show.
So glad to hear that you will be next to us at Hugglets in Sept.

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

Oh my goodness, Tina! Rosebud is just too adorable for words! I can't wait to see them all!

Hugs!
Lori

Jensters said...

They are so wonderful Tina....but i have a soft touch for your lovelies x

Alisa Noble said...

Oh! Those little flowers on her head... too sweet!

Shirley said...

Hi Tina, Your Rosebud is so adorable sitting in her tea cup. I am looking forward to seeing your others. I know they will be adorable from seeing your work. Have a great day Your Missouri Friend.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

little rosebud is adorable and my heart warms at the sight of her.

Val said...

Rosebud is so sweet! I love her sitting in the teacup.

Best wishes at the bear show.

robynart said...

Tina, little Rosebud is just the sweetest little bear. Will be popping over to see more. Best wishes to you, Hugs Robyn

susana said...

she's attractive even though she hide in her cup, love the color.

Wanda said...

Absolutely love tea parties.Can't wait to see the bears. TTFN

Charlene said...

Rosebud is darling. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. When we were at the big sale after Paper Cowgirls (I can't remember the name... Petticoats something) there was a vendor there that made these tiny bears... I can't imagine HOW MUCH WORK goes into each amazing little one. HUGS!
Charlene

BettyJean @ ShabbyTeaParty said...

Your sweet little Rosebud bear is just precious! I've been away from my computer for awhile and am soooo sad that I missed the show. I have however downloaded the recipes and they all look so scrumptious I can't decide which to try first. Warm Hugs,

Lynn said...

OMG... she is beautiful :)