Thursday, 8 March 2012

On My Work Table


This is how it looks like on my worktable at the moment

 

a totally mess of fabric and lace pieces


I´m working on a lampshade project.


You may remember all those vintage lampshades I came
across last summer at the flea


now I finally have some time to do something with them


Not quite sure where this takes me right now


but it sure is lots of fun.
I hope it´ll turn out to be something pretty.

Spring is just around the corner
I hope it is at your place too.
Wishing you all a very beautiful day

Tina ♥♥♥ 


11 comments:

chickie said...

Whatever you decide to create out of this will be really sweet. Love your blog !! You too have a beautiful and creative day... Chikcie

Miss Sandy said...

Tina this looks like a brilliant and beautiful project! Can't wait to see it finished.

Miss Sandy said...

Tina this looks like a brilliant and beautiful project! Can't wait to see it finished.

Abby's Paperie Garden said...

Your work table looks like a lot of love sprinkled everywhere. Can't wait to see your altered shades.

xo,

Abby

Lyn said...

All that lovely lace to play with and that lamp shade is looking really good and I look forward to see it when it is all finished:o))
Take care and have a good weekend.
Hugs Lyn x

Jensters said...

I love that mess on your work table Tina and cant wait to see your finished item xx

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I love your beautiful mess Tina and can't wait to see the completed project!

Paula said...

Hi Sweet Tina! Your worktable is in a lovely mess! So many pretty supplies to work with. I love your lampshade and look forward to seeing it completed! I know it will be very pretty. Thank you so much for your sweet comment dear friend! I have missed visiting you! Love, Paula xoxo

Alexandra Eitel said...

You are very busy Tina :)
Fantastic works.
Hugs Alexandra

Claudia said...

I've only done one vintage lampshade, but I sure had a great time doing it - yours is looking awfully pretty!

xo
Claudia

Rhonda said...

Hi Tina,
I just had to pop in and see what magic you were up to.

I love how you take a simple item and turn into pure beauty.