Sunday, 4 March 2012

Back From London

Hi All

Sorry for my long absence.
I came back from a wonderful and very busy
show at Hugglets last sunday.
This week have been such a busy one too, so I haven´t had
a moment for an update over here.

The show in London went so very well
and it was quite busy too, so I didn´t get a change to take any photos.
You´ll have to do with this one
from a wonderful sunny saturday in Hyde Park


My friend Ginger over at Bearbits have some photos
from the show though, so if you´ll like to have a look,
she have a post showing my table too.
You can see it here.

Only a few bears came home with me.

This little one is Baxter
He´s made from a vintage well worn mohair.
He´s now available on my website

 
Baxter - 4.3 inch

And this sweet little blue bear  is Mervin.
He´s only 4 inch.
He can be purchased here.

Mervin - 4 inch

Thank you so much to everyone who visited
and made the show such a huge succes.
I can´t wait to come back to September for another one.

Wishing you all a wonderful sunday

Tina ♥♥♥



4 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm glad it was a successful show for you! I love Mervin's color so much.

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi Tina, It's great to hear that the show had been a success for you again. Baxter and Mervin are such cuties. They should sell soon too.
Have a wonderful week :-)!
Hugs,
Julia

time worn interiors said...

Oh Tina, I'm so happy to hear you had a great show! I'm sure those little bears that escaped capture will be gone very soon!
tot

Gaby Bee said...

Great to hear it was a successful show for you!
Baxter and Mervin are adorable!

Wishing you a wonderful week!
Gaby xo