Saturday, 11 February 2012

Time for something else - Work in Progress

Hello sweet friends
I hope you all enjoy the weekend
despite the freezing cold weather.
at least it is over here....

I´ve sat the bearmaking aside for a few days.
I feel I have enough for the fair by now and felt the urge
to work on something else.


this is what´s on my work table at the moment.
The start of a little altered book.


I´m using the book cover from one of those old ones
I found last summer in sweden 


and have been able to work on a few pages today
using some of the good stuff



vintage lace pieces
sweet fabric images ect.


going to show you more as this little
book comes together.

**************

A little note about the follower stuff here in blog land.
As most of you know the Google Friends Connect
is no more supporting the non Google community as of March 1.
and some will know it´ll disappear from blogger at some time too.

So
to still be able to follow if you like
there´s a new follower tool over at the side bar.

All you have to do is sigh in and create your account.
It´s all free and very easy to use.
Just click 'follow me'
over at the "LINKY" tool

I do hope you will ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend
sweet friends

Tina ♥♥♥

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

Tina, your work always inspires me! Your style is so unique and beautiful. xo Rhonda

Janine said...

I love books and I know, this one will be very special, so can't wait to see it completed ;)) keep warm, greetz, Janine

Dorthe said...

Hi Tina, thanks for your message here, about the NEW followers link possibility- I have hurried and already been a member at "LINKY" tool--and am following you on your`s.
Hope to see you on my new followers tool also :) Hugs,Dorthe
Super ,Tina, jeg vil blogge om det næste gang også, og også referere til dig-
Knus og K.H. Dorthe

babyjane said...

Tina, Your work is just luscious... I can't wait to see the completed book. Yes, it's really cold here in NC this weekend... howling winds and frigid overnight temps... Stay warm and happy creating.

Blessed Serendipity said...

Tina,
Your altered book is wonderful. I can't wait to see it completed. You always make the most wonderful things.

xo,
Danielle

suziqu's thread works said...

This altered book is going to be quite special with all those "good" bits of vintage lace and vintage photos you are using. Love the hand sewing too - it gives it that real handmade feel Tina!
Thanks for sharing the news about Linky Followers. Now to create an account.
Love and hugs,
Suzy

Jacqueline said...

OO, I hope to see the result soon, it must be wonderfull to work with tose old materials..!

Greetings,
Jacqueline

Petite Michelle Louise said...

it's going to be a lovely altered book tina! everything you create IS! stay warm! :)

Helena said...

I had no idea that Google was going to withdraw the 'follow' tool! Thank you for the warning!

I love your work, it is so cosy and delicate.

It is very cold here. We still have snow from a week ago. I am drinking hot chocolate and watching 'Borgen'!!!

Gaby Bee said...

It’s always a pleasure seeing what you are up to. I can't wait to see it completed, Tina! I always love the wonderful old lace you are using and the hand stitching is beautiful too!

I follow you now with linky:)

Have a lovely day!
Hugs, Gaby

Vicki said...

This is so pretty, Tina. How did you choose to add the pages?