Friday, 24 February 2012

Off to London

Today is preparing and
packing day.
I´m leaving very early tomorrow
for London.

The fair is on Sunday.
Can´t wait to meet up with collectors
and fellow bearmakers


tableclothes and old books for display

paperbags and business cards 


Little bears all ready for travelling

If you´re in the area
please stop bye and say hi.
We would love a visit - the bears and me.

The fair is held at

Kensington Town Hall
Hornton Street
Kensington
London W8 7NX

Sunday 26th
10.30am to 4pm.

Wishing you all
a wonderful weekend.

Tina ♥♥♥

13 comments:

Dorthe said...

Tina, I wish you a great week-end in London- and a good sale.
PØJ-PØJ og god rejse.
Knus, Dorthe

Karen B. said...

Dear sweet Tina,
I wish you a wonderful time in London ~ I wish I could come and visit you. I love your little bears so much!!

many hugs to you
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

MaygreenFairies said...

Ohh Tina wish I could have been in London to come see you... maybe next time! I wish you every success for the Fair. x

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Oh, I wish I lived close so I could come! Have a wonderful time!
Michelle

babyjane said...

I hope your trip is dreamy!

time worn interiors said...

I hope you sell all your cute little bears!

Good Luck!


tot

Jensters said...

Will defo come and meet you and your wonderful bears in London one day Tina....hope its a great weekend for you.

@nne said...

Have a nice trip ... and good luck at the fair (no doubt because your bears are wonderful!). love, @nne

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Good luck to you Tina! I know you will do well!

she dreams big! said...

You and your tiny bears are going to have such a good time! Won't you miss the ones that end up traveling to other homes? They are just so precious I couldn't give one up!

Jody and Stan said...

I came across your blog and loved it. I used to make bears 30 years ago. Your blog brought back wonderful memories. New Follower.

Jody

Miss Gracie's House said...

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by...
Rene'

Charlene said...

Oh LUCKY YOU! And lucky bears! And new bear owners! Oh how I wish I could have gone too. Hope you had a wonderful sale. Did you take photos of your displays? I would love to see them. HUGS!
Charlene