Tuesday, 14 February 2012

A Little lace Book

I´ve finished my little altered lace book
from the previous post
and wanted to show you how it turned out

 

This is the front cover.
On top a round metal found object with wire netting
on top of a sweet image on fabric.


a look at some of the pages.
I´ve included some paper pages for notes too.
Here´s little pocket with velvet flowers.


another little silk pocket
and a sweet little fabric image





look at these precious ladies
all dressed up for a trip to town...


This is how the pages looks from the side.
Lots of layers


the backcover with another sweet image


all tied with silk ribbon and a vintage buckle.

I had so much fun making this
so I just couldn´t wait to start on another little book.
More about that in a later post.

This little book will be in the shop
later today.

Wishing you all a wonderful day
and a Happy Valentines too.

Tina ♥♥♥

19 comments:

Ella said...

It is lovely! I love all the pretty touches~ Well Done :D

Vicki said...

This is beautiful, Tina. Hope all is well!

ginger@bearbits said...

What a darling little book. You are so very creative. Happy Valentine's Day to you as well.

~ginger

Zuzu said...

Oh, Tina, I am in love with every tiny detail - it's gorgeous!
Happy, Happy Valentine's Day!
~ Zuzu

Kalipso said...

Simply beautiful! love your work.

Karen B. said...

Sweet Tina,

your little lacebook is so beautiful!! Have a wonderful day!
hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Tiedupmemories said...

So pretty Tina! Very sentimental and nostalgic! Happy Valentine's Day!
Air Hugs,
Tracy

suziqu's thread works said...

This is delightful Tina. I love all the gorgeous lace and images you have chosen. It has a very nostalgic feel to it and a lovely size!
Big hugs,
Suzy

sjmcdowell said...

Dear Tina,

One of the sweetest little books I have ever seen and even better because you have added your beautiful creative touches to it!

Valentine Hugs,

Susan
xxoo

Petite Michelle Louise said...

such a beautiful petite book! soo sweet Tina!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I think it is so clever to make little books! This one is so cute!

:@}

Joolz said...

Oh it's so lovely! You have just inspired me to finish off one I have recently started! Thank you x

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

The book is very lovely, dear Tina! You found such charming images to use.
Hopefully you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.
xoxo,
Julia

Old Paper Roses said...

Tina, I just LOVE your lace book!
Such beautiful layers of lace and use of materials!
Hope you had a lovely Valentines day.

Hugs Michelle

Jacqueline said...

What a greet idea..!It looks so sweet...with all the lace and ribbons's.. Maybe in thim i'm going to make one of my familie..!

Greetings,
Jacqueline

stefanie said...

goodness...that is gorgeous!!!!!!

Rhonda said...

I love your little journal art book!
Each page is a work of art.

Jillayne said...

This is so sweet Tina! I especially love the charming little pocket with the blue flowers, but the whole thing truly is delightful!

Alisa Noble said...

So pretty, Tina!
I love the buckle and the pocket.