Monday, 9 January 2012

Studio Arrangements

I´ve been working on some arrangements
in the studio in  between the bearmaking this weekend.
I was so very lucky to get hold of a new desk for the computer.
Nothing fancy at all - it´s larger than the old one and
it´s white.... :o)

This is an old photo from my studio
It´ll give you an idea


you can just see  a snip of the old desk in this photo
and I´ve wanted to get rid of that ugly old rack next to the white shelves too
and as this new desk was bigger - the old ugly one was replaced
with a new smaller macthing white one.
which ended up giving me some more wall space to fill


this is how it looked like when the shelves and desk was in place.
Quite bare right...

and this is the new studio look


an old plate rack I´ve had for quite some while
came up on the left.
I´ve only added a few things so far.


underneath I´ve added some tiny hooks
and a wire to hang little pretty stuff.

I also made some frame creations
from old golden frames
to hang on the wall above the computer



one with a vintage dolls dress


and one for the very pretty pocket
sweet Ann made for me some years ago.

Quite happy with my little corner.

and

on my work table at the moment


this sweet little pale blue fellow.

*******

Thank you SO much to those of you
who took the time to comment on my last post
and shared your opinion with me.
Haven´t quite decided whether to do a
schedule on the bear updates or not
 - will definately let you know when I decided :o)

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥

18 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Beautiful space.

Diane said...

Tina, I love the hanging wire arrangement! It all looks wonderful anyway!

Hugs, Diane

nelly said...

Ателието ви е страхотно особено след промените. Благодаря ви, че ни показахте къде творите тези приказни неща. Обичам да надничам в работилниците на творците.
Поздрави и приятна вечер.

Melanie Jayne said...

you space is so beautiful and it all looks so lovely, if you ever need a guest I would be happy to move into your work space x x

Vintage Market Place said...

looks great Tina.
Have fun working on you little bears in your happy space
Amy

marga said...

What a beautifull workspace!
xxx Marga

Μαζί... KaPa said...

a new yaer , a new studio, a new start!!!! Good for you....looks amazing!

edenbears said...

I thought it looked great 'before' as well as 'after'! Love your hanging pictures Tina. they are beautiful and the white desk looks fab! . . . it's 'so you' :0)

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Beautiful! Before and After!!

Yanina Link said...

it is so beauful, thank you for you Post.

Petite Michelle Louise said...

your studio space is looking so lovely! a beautiful creative haven! I am loving that petite blue bear! so sweet!

Old Paper Roses said...

Your studio looks great, a fresh way to start the new year!
And I just love the little pale blue fellow :)

Hugs Michelle

The Sewing Basket said...

I love it! Isn't it nice to improve your workspace? And now you have such lovely space to hang pretty things - it looks wonderful!

MaygreenFairies said...

Happy New Year to you!! Your new workspace looks fabulous, very pretty, look forward to seeing what else you hang on your little shelf space. Mandy x

time worn interiors said...

You studio looks so good! I would love to poke around in there for awhile!
tot

time worn interiors said...

So sorry I missed you Birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday!

tot

Sugar Lump Studios said...

It looks like a wonderful and cozy place to create (and I see you like Ikea products too)! Happy Sunday!

arrielle_p said...

Very pretty! A nice workplace you have in here. :)

condo in Philippines