Tuesday, 29 November 2011

My Swap with Lisa

Hello my sweet friends

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend
and for those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope
you all had a wonderful time with friends and family.

These last weeks have been quite busy over here
and this weekend was this years last show.
Due to the economics it was a quiet but cosy craft show.
This is my only show in Denmark and
will probably also be next year.

Now - back to the title of the post...

Some time ago my sweet friend Lisa and I
arranged a fall swap and my parcel arrived yesterday
and here´s what was inside


beautiful old photo frames, brown paper bags
and wonderful tissue paper


a beautiful white table tunner, a full role of vintage lace
vintage buttons, a teeny tiny watch, a gemstone,
and two awesome buckles.
I know exactly what I´m going to use these for.



a bunch of metal pieces
and some very cool vintage film spools


more lace and beautiful cabinet cards
and then there were this....


THE most beautiful altered bottle.
I have never seen anything as pretty as this.
I LOVE Lisa´s bottles and are so happy to be
the proud owner of this amazing one


here´s a closeup on the beautiful details.


as usual I forgot to take photos of my parcel 
so you´ll have to pop over here to see
what I made for Lisa.

********

I´ve reaches 700+ followers
wow
That would be something to celebrate
don´t you think..
so stay tuned for a giveaway
Coming up very soon ;-)

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥

17 comments:

Zuzu said...

OhMy! Lisa sent you some gorgeous goodies!!! Love the bottle.
Happy week to you, Tina!
~ Zuzu

di@cottage-wishes said...

How wonderful to have a friend to swap with! What a fun packet you received. I just finished doing a christmas project with my mom and grandfathers old swatches and clock parts and trays! Bits are so much fun and you received the best.
Di@Cottage-wishes

Gail said...

Tina,
What gorgeous treasures! I, too, love Lisa and her style....so beautiful.
Hope you are well and have fun creating with those gifts...:).
xo,
Gail

Dorthe said...

Hi Tina,
what a fantastic swap packet from Lisa. I too, love her creations, and this bottle is fabolous.
You lucky one !
Kærlige knus-Dorthe

Vintage Market Place said...

This is a wonderful swap to receive
I know you will come up with some amazing stuff with it all.
Wish you the most wonderful Holidays
Amy

Blessed Serendipity said...

Such pretty things Tina. Your altered bottle is gorgeous.

blessings,
Danielle

time worn interiors said...

Lisa is the best! She made a dollhead serving plate and brought it to a blog party I attended in Texas! Of course I got to take the plate home with me! I love it!

Great swap! I can't wait to see what you make out of these treasures!

tot

Petite Michelle Louise said...

lisa is a sweetheart! lucky you! Congrats on your 700+ followers too! ;)

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

You have received lots of fantastic goodies from Lisa, dear Tina. I love the gorgeous bottle and everything else you got as well as everything you had sent to Lisa. What a wonderful swap you both had!
Congratulations on 700 followers!
Big hugs to you,
Julia

Lisa said...

Tina,
Yippee! 700 that's wonderful! I think I'm like number 459.
I'm glad you liked your package, even if it was horribly late. Did I leave a note explaining the bags. If not you must have thought, wow what a cheapie putting grocery bags in here! They have a waxy finish to them & look amazing in art. I take a couple everytime I go to buy bagels. I ask of course, if they only knew their bags are in Denmark!
Lisa

Miss Sandy said...

Wonderful! I saw that bottle on Lisa's blog, it is truly amazing. Have fun with your new treasures.

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Tina...what gorgeous treasures Lisa sent you!!!! They all look like what you love too ~ isn't it wonderful how we get to know one another's tastes so well?? The bottle is my very favorite...just beautiful! Sending you hugs and love, Dawn

jan b. said...

Okay ... so I jumped over to Lisa's blog to see what you sent her. OH MY! what treasures!!! I'm quite envious of that lace book. Now you'll have everyone wanting to swap with you.

Lululiz said...

You must have been over the moon with all those beautiful treasures she sent you. The altered bottle is just amazing, what a gorgeous piece.

Diane said...

Oh, these are treasures, Tina. Not only because of what they are, but because WHO they are from.

Hugs, Diane

Old Paper Roses said...

Dear Tina,
What a beautiful swap, the bottle is gorgeous!
I'm going to check out the link and see what pretties you've made.
Have a lovely Sunday...

Hugs Michelle

Rebecca said...

Hi Tina
How wonderful! Everything is beautiful. So much fun
Blessings
RE