Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Creating with my Vintage Finds 2


Those of you who have been visiting
over here before, have seen these among the
summers flea market finds

 

old worn fabric coffee filters.
I love the colors on these and thought they would
be great to create with

and so I did



with some of my vintage lace 
added to the edges


some vintage jewelry pieces
with rhinestones


and some more lace


Cheesecloth with sweet images
of vintage children


still love to create with
those fabric images.
Aren´t they just cute....


This coffee filter is really special
I´ve decorated all 4 parts on this one.


Here they are all together


cute little baskets
or cones


all ready to decorate with.
Add a little greenery and they are all
ready for Christmas


I´ve added some vintage paper stribes inside this
with some old paper, some velvet leaves, a pod
 and a sweet little christmas tree.

This one may be for me ;o)
Not sure I can part with this one.

Thank you so much for
visiting today sweet friends.

Wishing you all a beautiful day

Tina ♥♥♥

19 comments:

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

I remember those coffee filters and you did a fantastic job embellishing them, dear Tina! They are gorgeous!
Have a great day :-)!
xoxo,
Julia

froebelsternchen Susi said...

beautiful!

Dorthe said...

Wonderful idea, Tina- they are so sweet-
Håber du har det bedre-og at du beholder den skønne aflange selv-vi skal også forkæles lidt sommetider :)
Knus,Dorthe

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Tina...You know I have never seen these here. You have done such a gorgeous job recreating them into beautiful little baskets. What an excellent idea!
How are you enjoying your Lace Book?
Big hugs,
Suzy

JDConwell said...

Lovely...

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my gosh Tina those are soooo pretty!!! I love them!

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

These are truely beautiful, Tina! Very creative alteration!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!
Lori

Gail said...

Tina,
These are wonderful! I've never seen coffee filters like that before. I'm off to check out your shop now....:).

time worn interiors said...

Tina your transformations are always so lovely! I love them all!
tot

Vintage Market Place said...

they are so unique and have your name written all over them Tina.
Amazing!
Have a great day
Amy

Lululiz said...

Quite amazing what you have done with such every day objects, you turned them into beautiful creations.

Robin said...

You have turned the ordinary into extraordinary Tina! Beautiful creations. Have a great day.

Hugs,
Robin

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hey sweet Tina,
just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love what you made out of the vintage coffee filters, they came out so very pretty!!! Of course the last one being my fave too!
Oh and I saw your swap for Lisa, simply wonderful!
Have a happy first of Advent dear friend!
xoxo~ Carola

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Your creations always make me smile Tina!!! You are amazing!
Speaking of amazing, I wanted to tell you that you are one of my sweetest blog blessings as today on Thanksgiving Day, I counting all of my blessings near and far!!!
xoxox~

saltbox treasures said...

Gorgeous creations, as always!!!
~ Julie

Ann Marie said...

i LOVE these!

JeanFB said...

Wow, these are absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful combination of vintage items, wonderful soft colors, and maybe they even smell good, too? LOL! Love them!

Nina said...

Absolutely beautiful! I've never seen those before but now I will be looking everywhere! :)

Xela said...

Fantastic creations Tina!