Sunday, 20 November 2011

Available Bears

Hi All
and happy sunday

Just a quick post to let you know
that the Teddies Worldwide Christmas Online
is going on right now.

Here´s my bears
exclusively for show 

There´s still a few available

Sweet little Nelli in her purse

Nicolas Shoebutton

Mister Joogles
(Still available)
Now sold - Thank you

Thelma

Ollie
(still available)

Today is the last change to get hold
of some of the bears
so make sure to pop over in time
and do your Christmas Shopping ;-)
The show will close at 4pm New York Time

Click the banner to get to my show page:


There´s also a few bears available
on my website.

They will only be available today too.

Click the banner to go to my website:


Wishing you all a beautiful sunday

Tina ♥♥♥

8 comments:

Klik said...

So sweet!

susana said...

i love your bears and the setting you prepared, wonderful match!

Μαζί... KaPa said...

Your little miracles...I love them...But I think Thelma is the most amazing little thing...

Celestial Charms said...

Sweet little Nellie certainly is sweet!
Maureen

Gail said...

Tina,
Much luck with your simply adorable bears....I keep thinking what a wonderful Christmas gift they would be!
Hope you're well......:).
xoxo,
Gail

Vintage Market Place said...

Tina these are so darn cute.
I love how tiny they really are.
It is just amazing how you can work on something this small. I don't have nimble fingers for this small work. I am always jealous of those who can do tiny steady work. LOL
Maybe if I stopped drinking coffee the steady part I could achieve :)
Good luck with it all
Amy

Petite Michelle Louise said...

these are soo adorable! Bonne chance with your show! ;)

sissie said...

Hi Tina,
I just love the sweet personalities of your bears. They are precious.

hugs
Sissie