Sunday, 14 August 2011

Some Saturday Finds

Hello everyone
and happy sunday

We finally got our car back from the garage.
It broke and we have been without car for 14 days - ughh.
You do get quite dependent....

With the car back I got a change to visit
my favorite flea again.

There weren´t many booths this time
but I did manage to find a few things



an awesome old frame with a cute illustration



a couple of old boxes.
One with purple silk fabric inside and a pair of brooken glasses
One with creamy silk fabric and some vintage silver spoons


Little baby dresses



and some collars, handkerchiefs and a bit of linen


here´s a close up of the spoon box.
It´s a bit worn and well used, but I love the silk
fabric and the way the button is made with the rack




Also a big welcome to
all my new followers.
I´m so glad you stopped by.

Wishing you all
a beautiful sunday sweet friends

Tina ♥♥♥

17 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Tina ~
You found some beautiful things! I especially love the baby dresses ~

Robin said...

Very cool finds Tina! That spoon box is amazing.

Hugs,
Robin

Jan Conwell said...

Love the linen and the broken spectacles...

marga said...

What beautiful finds!
I love the litte babydresses.

Amy said...

wonderful finds!
I love satin lined boxes
and dying over the baby dresses
I always grab them and now I have my sister sending me them from estate sales. YAY!
Glad you are back in motion and take care
Amy

Cheryl De Beer said...

So happy for you that you have wheels again! It is really hard without a car, isn't it. The baby dresses are too sweet and I love your old boxes. I cannot resist silver spoons, but have been thinking latley that I should just use them instead of keeping them in a cupboard.
Cheryl

sissie said...

Hi Tina!
I can't imagine being without my car as long as you have. I'm sure glad you've got it back and running.

Love all your great finds too, especially those sweet vintage baby clothes.

hugs
Sissie

Gail said...

Lovely finds, thanks for sharing them with us! I adore all of them, but especially have a soft spot for old boxes.....you did very well.....:).

Vicki said...

Tina, I love the spoon box. Sweet finds.

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

You have found some wonderful things, dear Tina! I love everything you brought home. I hadn't been very successful yesterday and found only one chippy white lamp.
Have a great week :-)!
xoxo,
Julia

Rhonda said...

Such incredible finds, Tina. That spoon box is wonderful! Love it all.

Suz said...

Oh, beautiful, beautiful, Tina. You did find some real treasures. I love the silver and those baby dresses...sigh. They are just incredible. Thanks for sharing the treats. I love all kinds of flea markets, estate sales and rummage sales and love seeing what people have found!
Hugs,
Suz

Nancy Maxwell James said...

Tina your treasures are always amazing! I think they have better flea markets over there than here in the USA! Can't wait to see what you create with these pieces!

Vintage Market Place said...

Hi Tina
I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I had to shut down my Mittens blog and it is now here instead
http://myvintagemarketplace.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there
Amy

babyjane said...

What lovely old things... I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Xela said...

Tina your found really wonderful old things.
Hugs Alexandra

Gaby Bee said...

There is nothing like a day at a good flea market:) You did really great shopping, Tina. Love especially the spectacles.
Can't wait to see what you create with all your treasures!

Gaby xo