Thursday, 18 August 2011

A Little Bear Update

Hello sweet friends

To prove I have been working on bears
I wanted to show you a little preview of
some of the bears that will go with me
to the show in London in September



'Nola' on the left
'Cosette' on the right.
Cosettes dress is made from a vintage handkerchief


This little on is
'LiWoo'
A little panda like in black and pale pink


'Lauritz' on the left
'Zeke' on the right


from vintage furniture fabric
'Tatter' and 'Worn Wally'
made to look old and worn



and this is
'Parker' on the left and
'Seemour Finnegan' on the right
in beautiful green and black handdyed viscose.

All the bears are about 4 inch.

Hope you enjoyed this little preview.
So far I have 22 little one ready
and there´s still time.

Wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

17 comments:

Ashley Marie said...

These are so sweet!!

Hopeful said...

soo sweet!

Vintage Market Place said...

omgoodness,
the torn and faded ones are my favorites!!!
Wish I could say I have been working but just can't get the motivation I need yet. Come on cooler weather.
Amy

Petite Michelle Louise said...

sooooo sweeet!

Jensters said...

Oh my i want them all...the old and worn ones are my faves....where is the show in London?

sonya said...

Hi Tina,
Your little bears are truly remarkable. I love them all!
Hugs,

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

22 bears, WOW, you have been really busy, dear Tina! All of your bears are so so cute and I love the fabrics you have used.
Have a great weekend :-)!
xoxo,
Julia

marga said...

Oh my gosh..........love them all!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

These are just soooo sweet,Tina!! Love them all.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Everyone of them so sweet.

Robin said...

They are all adorable Tina, but I just love "Tatter" and "Worn Wally"! You have been very busy. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Robin

Rose Cottage by the Lake said...

Hi sweet Tina! You know how I LOVE your sweet and beautiful bears!!! You have been busy dear one… 22 bears!!! I love all of the ones you shared, especially Cosette with her lovely vintage handkerchief dress! They are all the sweetest things and I love the different fabrics you used and their darling names! You are an amazing artist dear friend!

I am glad your car is fixed and you could go to the flea market. I enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful finds in your previous post! Have a lovely weekend sweetie!
Love and hugs, Paula

Tickety Boo Bears said...

Tina they are all so adorable, I love them all but especially have a soft spot for 'Worn Wally' :o) x

QueenBe said...

The cutest bears I have ever seen... they look old, which is why I love them!

Vicki said...

I love Cosette's dress! The fabric from the old furniture really is perfect for the little bears. These are just darling, as always.

Minkitzbären by Holger und Claudia Schlue said...

Hi Tine,

your bears are really nice. I love "lauritz" and "Zeke" very much.

Hugs,


Claudia

Jann said...

So precious! Love seeing the photos of your darling bears!