Sunday, 10 July 2011

Recent Finds

Hello Sweet Friends

I´m still very busy with the bears
but just had to show you what I found
at the flea market a few weeks ago



a bunch of beautiful old linen napkins with embroidered monogram


lace and doilies, an old toast rack and the most
awesome vintage french chocolate molds


and this
a well worn old photo album
I got it for almost nothing.
The lady selling this had a booth with used brand cloths
shoes and bags, and a little table with glass and transferware
and among that I spotted this.
I´m sure she had no idea what it was worth


here´s a look inside


all filled with cabinet cards


How amazing is that.
The scoop of the day.

Got some great stuff today too
but that will have to way to another post.

Remember there´s still time
to sign up for my giveaway
Link in the left hand sidebar.

Wishing you all
a wonderful sunday
Tina ♥♥♥

14 comments:

@nne said...

lovely! @nne

@nne said...

lovely! @nne

Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Wow Tina!! Those are wonderful finds!! I am loving the book of cabinet cards!

Rhonda said...

Yes, you scored for sure, Tina.
Incredible finds, indeed.
I'm sure your magic hands will create a beautiful piece with them.

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

Wonderful find Tina! Don't you just love it when you find a treasure for a song that just makes you smile?

Danielle

Old Paper Roses said...

Hi Tina,
thank you so much for your sweet comment on my last post!

You got some beautiful treasures from the fleamarket!

Love the old photo album and the chocolate molds.

Hugs from Michelle...

suziqu's thread works said...

What a great time YOU have been having at the Flea Market. Those vintage chocolate moulds - well I can seem them in your shop already but that photo album is just something else. Only in your dreams would you find that here where I live. Well done dear friend! Your inspiration juices must be overflowing!
Love and hugs,
Suzy

QueenBe said...

I want to go to your flea market! You get the best items there!

Suz said...

Yes, indeed. Much better than the headlines on the paper I just read! Fabulous things. I cannot believe that album full of those wonderful cards! I am picking my chin up off the floor this very minute. So happy for you!!!
Fondly,
Suz

Phil and Jan Conwell said...

I can't help but envision what I would make with your finds. :~) Silly, but true.

Alisa Noble said...

OMG... what an amazing find! I can never find albums with photos actually in them.

Paula said...

Dear, sweet Tina,

I hope your bear making is going well! I can hardly wait to get sweet Odile! I love your flea market finds! The old linens are gorgeous and the lace, doilies, toast rack and vintage chocolate molds are all so fabulous!!!! I love the old photo album too and all of the beautiful cabinet cards in it! I am so happy you found so many pretty things!!! I look forward to seeing your other finds. Have a wonderful week! Love and hugs, Paula

The Rustic Victorian said...

It was a very good day junkin! What wonderful treasures!
♥.Marcie

Lore♥ said...

bellisimo
hermoso
un encanto venir aqui
mucha dulzura
abrazos
Lorena