Wednesday, 15 June 2011

White Finds

Hi All

The flea market season is upon us
and I SO love it
It´s also White Wednesday
so this gives me the chance to share
my resent finds with you
oh
you´re so gonna love this...


this is a bunch of crochet pieces and lace
I found in the button of a trailer
actually hubby saw it first and asked the man
how much this was, as it WAS a bit dirty he said (my hubby)
well - you can have it all for....
2 $



this bunch wasn´t that cheap
but still a great buy
and I so love it all


Found a tiny flat box - well worn
and it turned out it was filled with vintage hankies.

what´s it gonna be, what´s it gonna be
a pretty garland maybe
or sweet little bears dresses
Haven´t decided yet


a hole lot of vintage cake molds.
I see some pretty ornaments coming up here.


some awesome old damask table clothes.
Thought they would be great to turn into napkins, or
trivets or little bags or....

What do you think?
Any ideas?




and this

THE find

a bunch of vintage dolls dresses - yeaahh
How pretty are those.
I have never seen any before over here
and have so wanted to find some
and there they were.
I did have a lady next to me watching closely as I took them ALL up
She asked for a price and you know what..
The sweet lady in the booth said she wanted to see
if I was going to have them and therefore she had to wait
and I just crammed them in my hands until she lost interest and walked away
and I got them all for almost nothing

How lucky can you be.

Linking up with
over at Faded Charm

Next flea market is on saturday
Can´t wait to go

Have a beautiful day
my friends

Tina ♥♥♥

27 comments:

Jane @ Jane's Junk and Treasures said...

Wow what GREAT stuff!
And those doll dresses!!!! Score!!!

Gail Thayer said...

Oh Tina!
You scored big time my dear! Isn't it fun?

Amy said...

These finds are what dreams are made of.
I would have started to panic over those doll dresses!!!
Great score
Have fun creating with them.
:)
Amy

Karen said...

All so beautiful Tina, I know you will turn them into something magical.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
these are all beautiful!!You must have felt like winning the jackpot:)Thanks for sharing your beautiful whites with us.
Happy WW.
Hugs,
Marie

Created by Essie said...

You are a lucky winner if you find such treasures

Super

Greetings with lots of love

Esther

Rhonda said...

Oh, you hit the jackpot there, Tina. Lovely finds at a flea market make me so happy!

I can't wait to see what you make with it all.

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

You found some sweet finds. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Danielle

Lorraine said...

What wonderful treasures...mmmm, vintage lace...

Petite Michelle Louise said...

i hope you had a getaway driver because you STOLE those tresors! lovely...sigh.

Jensters said...

Bet your glad your hubby found that great find.....such wonderful stash...wish we had places were we could find great things like this.

She Uses Her Words said...

The lace alone is a wonderful find but those doll dresses are awesome! How lucky!
Thanks for sharing, Karen

bikim said...

gorgeous and romantic!
Take care,
Rosa

Paula said...

Hi sweet Tina,

I LOVE your finds! I am so very happy for you sweetie! You found so many beautiful and special things for great prices too! I look forward to seeing all you create with them! The lace, crochet, hankies, cake molds, table cloths and the doll dresses are all so very beautiful, and so are your photos!

Love to you, Paula

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Tina
I am so happy for you! That's why we take our DHs with us as they are our second pair of eyes watching out for us (LOL)! Enjoy all of these gorgeous finds. Sometimes you get really lucky and so you deserve to.
Hugs,
Suzy

Susan said...

Just found your blog on White Wednesday. You found some terrific pieces and lucky you with the low prices!
- susan

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Wonderful finds!! I really love the lace! I love vintage cake molds, too, but never buy any because I'm not sure what I will do with them. I've seen people make them into ornaments, but wasn't sure how they hang them. Do you have to make a hole in them? I can't wait to see what you do with all these lovely finds! Everything you create is always so gorgeous!
Michelle

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Oh Tina, You lucky girl!!! These are fantastic finds! I would have bought all those lovely things as well. How wonderful that you got such great deals on them. That makes flea market shopping even more fun.
Have a great day :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia

Lululiz said...

Those dolls dresses, my goodness, they are gorgeous, what a fabulous find they were. Of course the lace is wonderful to have as well, but the dresses, they really are special.

Helena said...

The BEST bit of creating anything is the dreaming of what you'll make with all your bargain finds!!!!

Tarnished and Tattered said...

Tina,
You did GOOD girl! What is it about the laces that just sends us into a lather? When I was shopping last week at PC I would literally break into a sweat when I'd find some. Especially if I'm at a funky garage sale & it's an old lady's house who hoarded them for years. That's the best. The ones you guys get over there just look cooler than ours. Can't wait to see what they become.
PS Love the banners too!
Lisa

Jillayne said...

Way to go Tina - early bird gets teh worm and all that. Doll dresses are a serious score and you are so lucky - as with the lace as well.
I have no ideas off the top of my head but I bet you have one or two...

Gaby Bee said...

There is nothing like a day at a good flea market. Great finds. I especially love those vintage cake molds.

Rebecca said...

Oh Tina you must live right! Those doll dresses are fabulous, I am so happy you got them.
and all that lace for only two bucks, that is not what you would pay here!
Have a great Sunday
Blessings
Rebecca

linnea-maria said...

Congratulations to your findings. They are so wonderful. Wishing you a nice weekend /Therese

Viola said...

Wow, Tina, great finds! So many wonderful treasures. Love them all!!

The Rustic Victorian said...

Good luck stories,,,love them,,,she knew they were meant for you. and you do love them. What goodies!

Marcie