Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Two Wonderful Swaps

Some time ago I arranged a friendship
swap with my friend Hope.
We have been partners some time ago in a petite box swap
and wanted to do a one-to-one this time.

Here´s what it looked like when I
opened the parcel from Hope



all wrapped in my favorite paper
Old sewing patterns.

Inside was this beautiful dolls head


a big bunch of cabinets cards - Oh, I love them
a little jar with vintage buttons
and a tiny matchbox decorated with
one of Hope cute little nests.


She also made me this beautiful box
with another nest
and two beautiful glittered birds on top.


here´s what was inside
dominoes, game pieces, a sweet little tin box, pearls
and awesome vintage typewriter keys.



some german dolls (Hope knows I love those)
and a beautiful soldered charm with lace


Thank you SO much sweet Hope.
I love everything you send me.
Looking forward till next time ;o)

************************************

Remember I told you I also
did a one-to-one swap with my friend Lynn.

We wanted to do a Petite Box Fleamarket Style
in neutrals with a handmade to go with the box.

Here´s the beautiful card Lynn made for me.



Her box was SO beautiful decorated with layers
of lace, doily, fabric and a beautiful flower on top.
Check out the photos Lynn took of the box
before she send it to me.
She´s such a talented photographer also.


Here´s the back..
See what I mean....


filled with wonderful vintage lace and buttons
a sweet thespoon
and an awesome rhinestone piece 


This was inside one of the wrapped doilies.
How awesome is that


Thank You SO much Lynn.
I love everything - ofcourse I do
and I can´t wait to create with all this beautiful stuff.

Isn´t friendship swaps just the greatest.
I love doing those
and isn´t the blogging community the most awesome
and generous community of all placed.
I do think so.

Thanks for visiting
and wishing you all a beautiful day

Tina  ♥♥♥

18 comments:

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Such wonderful little treats

Robin said...

Great swap Tina! Hope you are having a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Robin

Amy said...

WOW, Tina, that is amazing
what a box to receive, I would be over the moon to get little trinkets like that.
I know you will use them in the most wonderful art.
Amy

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Oh My Tina ..what lovely things !!! They are all so beautiful !!! I love lace so very much ..I'd be thrilled to open a box like that with such beautiful pieces.

Your blog is just stunning .

Blessings .Sara

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
your friends know you pretty well:)
Both send beautiful pieces!!
Friendship swaps are always so special.Enjoy your treasures and have a great evening.
Hugs,
Marie

Lululiz said...

How beautiful! Both friends have sent you such gorgeous things, everything is so YOU. You are a lucky lady!

Petite Michelle Louise said...

such beautiful tresors dear tina. friendship swaps just brighten any day. i am sure you'll create lovely treasures with it all.

Lynn said...

Tina,I forgot to take pic's of what I put in your box, so nice to see them and remember now LOL, it really was a great swap, and I love the gifts from your friend Hope, especially the dolls head, don't know where people find these things.
Have a great day,
Lynn

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Wonderful vintage swag! Lucky you!

A Vintage Chic said...

What a beautiful swap, Tina--I LOVE those vintage doll heads!

Wishing you a wonderful day...

Julie

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

I love everything you have sent and received, dear Tina! All the goodies look so yummy. What great swaps!
Have a wonderful and sunny day :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia

Rhonda said...

Tina, your swap boxes are wonderful. I also love your vintage altered coin purse, it is so beautiful.

xo Rhonda

Pretty Ragged Threads said...

What wonderful swaps and so many great treasures. Lucky, Lucky You.

Xela said...

What a wonderful SWAP Tina!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Alexandra

Paula said...

Dear Tina,

Your friendship swap gifts are all so gorgeous and sweet!!! So many beautiful things to enjoy and create with! I agree, friendship swaps are the greatest and the blogging community is so generous!

I enjoyed our swap so much and your beautiful gifts are a daily reminder of your dear friendship and sweet heart! Thank you so much!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend!
Love and hugs, Paula

Dorthe said...

Hi Tina, oh my goodness what beautiful things you recieved in your swap packets.
So many wonderful things, but I`m totally in love with the birds box :)
Hugs,Dorthe

Helena said...

Such precious things!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Hope is one of the nicest bloggers out there! I just love her to pieces.