Friday, 24 June 2011

One Little Creation

that´s all I have accomplished
the last two weeks.

well - that´s not completely true
I have been working really hard actually.

I´m so out of time and so far behind schedule.
Could I just wish for more hours in a day.

Currently I´m working hard to complete a huge shop order.
I can´t tell or show you anything before a few more month.
And I just realized that september will be here before we know
so I have to start working on the bears for the Hugglets Show in London.

I did had plans with Christmas in July on Etsy, but
I´m too late this year and to start create with my newly found
flea market goodies - so many ideas are floating in my head...

back to my finished creation


last weekend we spend time with friends
in their summer cottage
relaxing and junking
I did have some creative time too
so I made a sweet little altered book


a perfect project for some time out of the studio.
I had brought a little basket with bits and pieces
and suppliers, just a case..


here´s a little closeup of the pages
using papers, lace pieces


sweet images, vintage buttons


a vintage doily on the front and some cheesecloth


The junking
oh - that was great.

We had planned to visit the big outdoor market
(my favorite one) but the rain was pouring
so there weren´t many booth, but our friends knew
a few indoor ones, so we spend saturday hunting.

I can´t wait to show you what I found
Just you wait and see :o)

Also wanted to say a big welcome to my new followers.
I know I promised a 600th followers giveaway
and I haven´t forgotten, just haven´t had the time to get around it
Will you bear with me for a little more time?

Wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

(ps: the book will be in the shop later)
SOLD - Thank you

17 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Love the journal Tina! Glad that you were able to get out and do some flea shopping despite the rain!

Karen B. said...

Good morning Tina,
what a lovley little book! It is so pretty.

hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen
P.S. can't wait to see what you are going to show us!!

Petite Michelle Louise said...

such a sweet...petite book tina! bonne chance with your shop order. hope to see you back soon! :)

Rhonda said...

Tina, very few creations actually make me say, "ah" and yours just did.

This petite book full of lace and fabric is so me.

It is perfect and beautiful.
xo Rhonda

Pretty Ragged Threads said...

I just love this little book. You have used all the things that I just love, vintage photos lace and snips of this and that. So glad you got to do some shopping in spite of the rain.

Hugs, Jackie

Lululiz said...

Tina, it sounds like you are VERY busy indeed. You got me all excited now, hinting about the huge order, and then you make us wait for months? Lol, just as well that I don't have internet access in France, where we are going to spend the summer, then I don't have to fret about your news.
The fabric book is delightful, but then all your creations are.

Helena said...

GOrgeous book!

I'm curious to know what you found!

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Tina
I haven't forgotten you and my promise! The little book is very
sweet with all the precious little laces, vintage photos etc. and they really do take time even when they are small. Hoping all that busyness is creating good rewards for you.
Looking forward to seeing your finds.
Hugs to you dear friend,
Suzy

JDConwell said...

Wonderful! Such a textural treat...makes the hands want to touch every page.

Paula said...

Dear sweet Tina,

I do wish you had more hours in your days! Time does seem to go by all too quickly, especially when you are trying to finish things by a certain date. I love the beautiful altered book you made! The images and laces are so pretty! I love the gorgeous one you made for me in our wonderful swap! Thank you so much sweet friend! I am glad you had a lovely time with your friends and were able to go to a flea market and find some pretties! I can hardly wait to see them all! Enjoy creating!

Love and hugs,
Paula

Claudia said...

Your book is so lovely!

xo
Claudia

FarfallaDK said...

What a wonderful book, Tina!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
what a little treasurer your book is!!Just beautiful.TFS.
Have a lovely week.Looking forward to see your treasures.
Hugs,
Marie

Vicki said...

What a sweet little book. I am not surprised that it has already sold. Get that shop order done! xoxo

Xela said...

Fantastic fabric book Tina!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely journal. Love all the pretty lace. :o)

The Rustic Victorian said...

How darling is the book, it seems we always have more ideas than time, I know you will do well in the coming seasons.
God Bless!
Marcie