Saturday, 7 May 2011

A Wonderful Friendship Swap

Some time ago my friend Paula
and I decided to do a friendship swap.
We arranged it to be shipped out in the end of April
and Paula´s package have just arrived in my studio.

Here´s what she send me
You just won´t believe her generosity


fun stuff to create with: playing cards, musicsheet, papiermache eggs
and boxes, glitter, sweet fabric and an awesome old silver cup.


a tart tin filled with sewing notions
and sweet dolls head


beautiful old photos
and a matchbox filled with vintage buttons


awesome yummi laces
and sweet baby shoe


a buch of her own handsewn birds.
A mommy bird and tree little birdies
how appropriate just in time for Mothers Day.
Aren´t they just the cutest..


Beautiful pin cushions.
See the teeny tiny crochet shoe one.



A wonderful fabric heart with key
and a beautiful wallhangng with a sweet pocket


and more awesome lace and crochet pieces.
I can´t wait to create with these.

Thank you SO much Paula.
I will treasury everything always.

As usual I forgot to take photos
of what I send to Paula
so I have borrowed some of the photos
Paula took when my parcel arrived at her home.
I hope you don´t mind Paula



some of the pages from a little
lace book I created for Paula




The generosity and the friendship
in blog land is so amazing.
It always filles me with humility and gratitude.
Thank you SO much sweet friend

***************

I´m working on a new bear design
right now, and since this year is my
10 years of bearmaking anniversary
I thought one of these new bear designs would make
a great giveaway.
More about that later...


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.
Tina ♥♥♥


11 comments:

sonya said...

Hi Tina,
What a wonderful friendship swap! You both received so many fabulous things. I know you will create something great with those treasures of lace and crocheted pieces.
Congratulations on 10 years of bear making. Thanks is so wonderful. Your bear are some of the best creations I've ever seen.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Sonya

Paula said...

Hi sweetheart Tina,

Thank you so much for sharing all of the wonderful photos!!! You are so SWEET and I am so happy you liked everything I made and sent. I love what you said about the birdies!!! I am so glad you like them and the pincushions I made for you and the old one! So happy you like the heart and wallhanging too. I loved making those for you! I am glad you will enjoy the lace in your gorgeous creations! Thank you again for sharing! I don't mind you borrowing my photos at all sweet friend! I LOVE every gorgeous thing you made for me and sent me! You are so generous, sweet and thoughtful!!! I had fun with our friendship swap and will treasure it and your friendship always!!! I agree with what you said about the generosity and friendship in blog land. It is amazing and fills me humility and gratitude as well! I am so blessed and thankful we are friends!!! Thank you SO much sweet friend!!!

I look forward to seeing your new bear design! Congratulations on 10 years of bear making sweetie! You are the BEST bear maker and I LOVE both of my beautiful and sweet bears I have purchased from you! How generous of you to have a giveaway coming up.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Sending you much love and big hugs!
Paula

helle said...

Hvilken swap! - for begge parter!!

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Wow! What amazing stuff! I am in love with those gorgeous birds!!

icandy... said...

hi tina! and what a fabulous swap it must have been!
have a beautiful weekend!
ox

whymsicalmusings said...

Tina hope you are well:) What an absolutely wonderful swap! I LOVE EVERYTHING you lucky girl!
XXOO
Becky

Charlene said...

NOTHING better than Mail Love! Everything you sent & received looks wonderful. Enjoy! Charlene

Boxwood Cottage said...

Aw yes I think friendship swapping is the greatest fun! I too treasure all my lovelies I got from sweet Paula recently, she's such an angel friend!
Love the silver cup very much and of course the fabulous lace book you created for her!
Happy May days sweet Tina!
xoxo~ Carola

Old Paper Roses said...

Wow, that looks like a wonderful friendship swap!!!
What beautiful creations you send to eachother.
Love all of it...
have a nice day Tina,
Hugs from Holland

Lululiz said...

Oh Tina, what absolutely gorgeous swap gifts! Both the gifts you received and the ones you sent are so lovely.

Betsy said...

Wow! You both received some beautiful treasures. I love the little birds she sent and all that lace is amazing. Very nice!