Saturday, 19 March 2011

A Spring Sale


I´m having a little Spring Sale
in my ArtFire Shop this weekend

Need to make room for new stuff.

Everything is marked down 20%
and there´s something for everyone
so pop over and have a look
to see if something could be of interest.

here´s a few photos of what you
can find in the shop 



a few sets of the new notecards


some sweet bird tags


art kits



some jewelry





and nice mix of beautiful scarfs.

Sale

20% off everything during
Saturday March 19th and
Sunday March 20th



Click logo to visit the shop

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
Tina ♥♥♥

4 comments:

Diane said...

Tina, the card arrived already!!!! I LOVE IT! I posted about it. :-)

Thank you so much!
Blessings and BIG Bear Hugs,
Diane

@nne said...

all this is so beautiful. have a nice weekend, @nne

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Just beautiful,Tina! Now I'm off to visit your shop:)
Hae a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Denise said...

Hello Tina,This is my first visit to your blog site.Everything I've seen is so pretty.I enjoyed my visit.My husband is against me purchasing over the internet(a very careful old fashion man-That I adore hehe)so I'm always asking:do you ever except checks?Please drop by anytime to get to know me.Blessings Denise