Monday, 7 March 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

You may have seen it already
Pay it Forward is back
and I got the chance to play along
when my sweet friend Michelle posted about this over at



Here's how it works....


The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.
In return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
Then.... send out a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment.
Take your time...you don't need to send them all today or tomorrow.
Gifts from the heart are worth the wait!

This is such a sweet way to make new friends and
share the love of things we create with our hearts and hands.

"It's not the size of the gift that matters,
but the spirit of paying it forward."

Wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

12 comments:

Heather said...

I would love to pay it forward!

Heather said...

(obviously not counting as a pay it forward post... but I'm not sure mine showed up right away XD Here's a link to it:
http://littlebearries.blogspot.com/2011/03/pay-it-forward-201.html

Leanne said...

Tina, I love this idea! Count me in as #2. Will blog post-haste. There is such kind beauty in the blogosphere these days...

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Tina,
This is such a lovely idea, I would love to play along, count me as #3, please. I will go post right away!
enJOY,
Kimberly

Michele Seraphim said...

HI Tina:

This is a great idea and I would love to be a part. I will write my post now so please count me as your number 5! Thanks so much!

Michele Seraphim said...

Oops... I'm number 4! And my post is also posted! Have a wonderful day and thanks for paying it forward! I am so happy to be doing the same too!

Terri Gordon said...

Hello, Oh this is wonderful. I hope I am number 5. Have a wonderful week. Terri

Sharon said...

Well Terri if you are not number 5 I would like to be...
Words I live by "pay it forward"

@nne said...

I'm number 8, but enjoy the PIF-idea anyway! Love, @nne

QueenBe said...

All of the particpants are lucky to have the chance to play this. I am sure it will be lot's of fun for you all to receive so many handmade goodies in the mail!

It looks like you have been keeping busy with your fairs, creations and now this. Good for you!

Marianne@Songbird said...

I heard about this before. Such a nice thought.
Btw, I have been reading, just not commenting. So glad your time in London went well. I'll be going to London in April too (for work and a little play) so looking forward to it.
And those lace booklets are to die for gorgeous. So beautiful!!!

Cyn said...

Im already playing along..just waiting for 5 peeps. loving this thing :)