Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Back Home


I´m back home again
after a wonderful fair in London

Lots of the bears found new homes
and I had such a great time catching up with collectors
and fellows artists too.



Here´s photo of my table.
(some bears already left before I took this)
It´s unfortenately the only one from the fair
and I was on my own and had to stay behind the table.

I would have loved to wander around to see
all the beautiful bears made for this event
and there were so many fellow artists I would
have loved to chat with too.
If I´m lucky I´ll have a helper with me in september
so I will be able to get around.

I´ll be very busy with new bears
these next weeks.
The Blooming Bear Online Show
is coming up and I´m working on bears for that.

The preview page is open
so pop over and have a look at what´s waiting you


Hopefully I´ll have some
exiting news to share with you soon too.

Now back to the bears.

Wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

12 comments:

sonya said...

Hi Tina,
Welcome home! I just love your bears! They are the cutest. I went and visited the preview of the online bear show too! So many talented people! Amazing.
Have a great week and I can't wait til you share your news!
Blessings,
Sonya

Xela said...

Your bears are so cute. Your table was fantastic Tina!
Hugs Alexandra

Karen said...

Your bears are so cute and your table looked amazing.

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Oh Tina, Your table looked awesome with all your sweet teddy bears!!! So many cuties at one place. It must have been fun to talk to collectors and fellow bear artists. It's great to hear that you sold a lof your wonderful creations.
Big hugs to you, sweetie,
Julia

Lululiz said...

Yay, I am so happy that you had such a successful show in London. Doesn't surprise me though, your bears are just so adorable. I would think that once you hold one in your hand, you wouldn't ever want to put it down again.

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Glad you had a good time! Your bears are soooo lovely!!

Megan Chamberlain said...

It was so nice to see you at the show. Your bears are lovely, especially the little blue ones.

Dragonfly Creations said...

Hi Tina
So nice to get a chance to chat a little on Sunday it was a busy and successful day. Glad you did so well with your lovely bears.
So far all I have is a head for the on line show, lots of work to do.
take care
regards
Wendy

Chrisy said...

What unique little treasures you make!

Alisa said...

Your table always looks so sweet, Tina.
Glad you had a good show.

The Tin Rabbit said...

SO happy you had a great show, your table looks wonderful...I know everyone that purchased one of your bears was so happy! After all,they are so precious!...you are an amazing artist! Wishing you a happy day sweet Tina!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
welcome back.Your bears are all lovely, so no surprise that most of them sold.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie