Sunday, 6 February 2011

Work behind the Scene

I´m working really hard behind the scene.
on bears that is..
and when I say relly hard, I mean
r.e.a.l.l.y. h.a.r.d

I´ve gotten sooooo far behind this time.
Here´s a little update on everything.

First up is the
next weekend
The show starts on friday
and all the bears are finished and ready for this show.

Here´s a little sneak peek
of my bears for the show



Next up is the
on February 27th in London

I´m working on the bears for this fair right now.
So far I have about 12 bears finished...
mind you, these are small bears, all about 4 inches
so I will probably need another 10
to fill a table....

Now you know what I mean about
being behind and working REALLY HARD - lol

Here´s a little preview of some
of the bears that will
be travelling with me to London



This little one is Baloo.
He´s made of a wonderful green
vintage furniture fabric.
I Really like the old worn look this fabric gives the bears.
He does look well loved, doesn´t he.


and here´s two sweet little girls.
This is Norma on the left
and Asta on the right

so

after Hugglets comes the

on March 12 + 13th

Plenty of time for that you might think.
That´s what I was thinking too,
only the preview photo has to be in bye
about.... now

I´ve only finished one bear for this
show so far, so she´s going to be the
preview photo.
more about that later.

Now I´m off for some sewing.

Wishing you all a wonderful sunday
Tina ♥♥♥

13 comments:

Angela Weimer said...

Tina, They look wonderful. Do you make any bears on commissions? have a lovely day and hope you get your work done. Angela

Ellen Borggreve said...

Oh Tina....you need to make another 10 bears....ahhhhh....that would give me enough reason for a massive panic attack.
I will miss you, I am already feeling very sorry for myself that I will not be there this year.
I loooooove your new bears. Now, get back to your sewing, you hardworking Danish girl :D Have a good Sunday, ::hugs:: Ellen

Abby's Paperie Garden said...

Your bears are so beautiful. Their worn, loved look is the so lovely. Best wishes on all of your shows!

Abby

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

You are such a busy girl, dear Tina! The bears you made are sweet as always. Like you I love the worn look of that furniture fabric. I keep my fingers cross that you will finish all the bears for the show and hope you'll have lots of customers.
Have a great afternoon :-)!
Big HUGS,
Julia

Diane said...

Oh my goodness, Tina, you DO need to keep busy with all of these shows coming up. All that traveling! Wow! I wish I could be with you in London! ;-)

The tiny bears look totally adorable! I wonder how many people carry them in their purses? ;-)

Hugs, Diane

Delightful Whimsy said...

i love your blog, stopped by to see what you are up to... love your hearts too..

you might be interested in something i'm doing...
http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/one-world-one-heart-1.html


my site is here:
http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/

now time for me to sew too :)

tere carns

Delightful Whimsy said...

i love your blog, stopped by to see what you are up to... love your hearts too..

you might be interested in something i'm doing...
http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/one-world-one-heart-1.html


my site is here:
http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/

now time for me to sew too :)

tere carns

Megan Chamberlain said...

Love the preview, I know what you mean about being far behind. I normally take 22 bears to the show and so far I have one finished. Panic is setting in.

sonya said...

Oh, you poor girl! You're going to wear your fingers to the bone! I'm praying for you! The bears are just adorable! You do such a fantastic job on them. I just want to squeeze them.:) Good luck to you.
Hugs,
Sonya

Claudia said...

Tina, your bears are simply wonderful. As a lover of Teddy Bears, I would take every one of them. I need to hug one of those sweeties!

xo
Claudia

Katy Cameron said...

Oh cool, looking forward to meeting you and your creations at Hugglets :o)

Nancy Maxwell James said...

your bears are just the sweetest Tina - they always tug at my heartstrings!

les Lily'z bears said...

Your work is beautiful ! Yours bears are charming me !