Saturday, 19 February 2011

A Little Dress Collage

almost back to normal
22 little bears are ready for Hugglets and with one week to go
I only need to plan the table display,
prepare the package materiale, business cards ect
phew...

Going to have some studio time
for other creations again.

I´ve been having fun with a new collage


I´ve called this collage
{All Dressed Up}



playing with the lace again
and with an old book cover as background



I then made a little dress
to put on top
added a little pocket on the front and
decorated it with little pieces of lace
some vintage flowers
and a wonderful resin piece I´ve got
from my sweet friend Lisa


here´s a little close up of some of the layers of lace



My inspiration for the dress
came from my other sweet friend Dawn
Some time ago she posted about how to make a little worn dolls dress
and I thought it would be fun to try and make one.
Not nearly as pretty as hers, but I´m kind pleased with
how it turn out on the collage.



What do you think?

Thanks for popping in today
and wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Tina ♥♥♥

24 comments:

Ёлка said...

Красиво!

The French Bear said...

I think you are fabulous, your creations are so beautiful and I love your work!!! I always leave here feeling so inspired and happy, thanks, you do make me want to create!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Tina ~
That is just as precious as
can be !!
I love how you collaged the
dress with beautiful
laces ~

xoxo
Lori

Katy Cameron said...

Looking forward to meeting your wee ones next weekend

Beth Leintz said...

Little doll dresses are so precious- I love how you added the lace and resin piece.

stefanie said...

oh I love it!!!!

Lululiz said...

Its a beauty!

Karen said...

It is beautiful!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
it is absolutely wonderful! Love it.Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Bunty said...

Delightful Tina! Such pretty lace - it is beuatiful.

Barbara

Angela Weimer said...

Simply beautiful. Hope the show goes well. Angela

Old Paper Roses said...

Another BEAUTIFUL creation!
Love the lace!

Hugs from Holland...
♥ Michelle

Evi said...

Tina, this collage is lovely and it is an inspiration for a project I have in mind. I have halve of a dolls dress, seen from the side (God knows why it was cut in halve)
I will make a collage and frame it. Will put it on my blog when finished. Thanks for sharing.
I wish you all the best at Hugglets.
Hugs, Evi

sonya said...

Hi Tina,
I just bought a little dress from Barb @ Treasures From the Heart shop and I am going to make a collage out of it too! Yours is just adorable!
Wow, you have accomplished alot! And still have a lot to do. But I know you will get it all finished just in time! Good luck on your London show!
Blessings,
Sonya

Gail Thayer said...

Tina,
Your work is so stunning, I mean it! You are an artist in every sense of the word....and your little bears and so amazing....:)
xo,
Gail

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

This is so gorgeous, dear Tina! All the laces make me wanna grab and hug it, LOL. I'm really lace addicted, am I?
xoxo,
Julia

Alisa said...

very pretty!

Diane said...

Tina, precious! Anyone can see you are THE person to make tiny things! Such details! How you turn those tiny little legs and ears and arms for your teddies amazes me.
Wishing you a sell out at Hugglets!
Hugs,
Diane

Xela said...

I love little dresses! Your collage looks stunning Tina.
Have a nice day
Hugs Alexandra

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

Your collage is just precious! Hope you are enjoying your day.

Danielle

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That is just delightful!

Doreen said...

Absolutely beautiful Tina!

Best of luck at the show and have a wonderful time.

Bear hugs, Doreen

Suz said...

I just love it!

The Rustic Victorian said...

adorable!!!!