Saturday, 22 January 2011

No Connection


Hi All

Just wanted to pop in and let you know
I´m still here.

Our cabel broke down due to meltwater
so I have been without connection since
last saturday, and it´s going to last
another week to be fixed.

The cable company have provided me with a
very very slow wireless connection
until everything is solved.
This will allow me to keep up with
emails and my shops
but it won´t load blogs and pages with
lots of photos...

Thank you SO much for all your comments
on my last posts and
welcome to all my new followers.
I so appreaciate all of you.

I´ll do my best to keep up
with all of you when I get my
normal (faster) connection back.

So
If I haven´t visit you lately
you now know why...sign.

I really hope this will get fixed soon
and in the meantime
I´m working on the promised
500 followers giveaway.

Wishing you all a lovely day
Tina ♥♥♥

11 comments:

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

Lets hope service is resumed very quickly! xx

Buttercup and Bee said...

Heres hoping you are back on line soon, we dont realise how much our life has become reliant on tecnology until something goes wrong

Hope said...

Good Morning Tina~
I am so sorry you are out of wireless service....at least good service. I am so excited to see you in Somerset Life....I can't wait. Maybe it will keep me on the bike longer!!!! (LOL)
Blessings~Hope

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Tina ~
Isn't it so frustrating
when you don't have
a fast internet :)
I hope you are up and
at it soon !
Congratulations on
being published in
Somerset Life !!

xoxo
Lori

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi Tina, This must be very frustrating! Hopefully the guys will fix that problem soon, so that you are back to your normal internet access. The only positive thing is that you have more time now to create :-).
Have a lovely weekend, dear friend!
Big HUGS,
Julia

Petite Michelle Louise said...

so sorry to hear about your "technical" issues. i've missed you. be well and i'll be here when you are up and running again! :)

Karen said...

Hope your up and running soon.I know it must be extremely frustrating.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
hope you are back soon! Have a wonderful weekend.
XO Marie

Lululiz said...

It is so frustrating when things we take for granted really, go wrong. I hope you can get it fixed real soon, I miss your posts. x

Rebecca said...

I can't stand it when I am without connection for some reason or another. It seems it happens to all of us and I don't know what I did before the internet! I have been redecorating my computer room and had to disconnect my pc which provides wireless to the house... everyone in the household was putting pressure on me to get it done! Finally I got it put back and all is well... good luck with yours!
Have a great week
Blessings
RE

BailiwickStudio said...

What a beautiful creation Tina! I'm now following you - I thought I already was, but couldn't find my name anywhere. Glad you're back! ::Jill