Wednesday, 5 January 2011

A Beautiful Swap


In december Sweet Ann and I decided
to do a privat swap.

I have been a long time admirer of Anns creations
so I was beyond trilled that she wanted
to do a swap with me.

I love everything she does and her style
is just amazing.



This is how the package looked like
when I opened the box.
oooohhhhh... drooling..

so beautifully packed
with lovely seambinding, lace and
yummi silver tinsel.

I love those old books so pretty with
an old christmas decoration
and a beautiful bottlebrush tree.

We can´t get anything like that over here, so I´m so
happy for my little tree.
I saved all the silver tinsel in a tiny bag too.


Here´s a wonderful vintage pincushion.
The buttom is silver and inside little sewing notions.
Together with a beautiful old tin
decorated with lace and seambinding
and with a cabinet card on top.



This is the inside of the box.
I haven´t seen anything that pretty.
A tiny brooken mirror with an old photo in the lid
and there´s more....



when I removed the lace, this is what I saw.
All filled with the most yummi stuff.
Beautiful bling, vintage buttons, teeny tiny vintage
tags, old keys, tiny shoes...
the sweet little round box on the side
with the lady on top, is an old measuring tape

and


this....

One of Anns famous suitcase
pocket creations.
This is SO beautiful, filled with lace and trim.
It has the most wonderful pale blue color
underneath the lace.
Inside is tucket wonderful emphemera.
and if this wasn´t enough



Ann also gifted me with one of her
beautiful amazing cones.
Another little bootlebrush tree inside together
with a wonderful father christmas, a little
baby shoe, silver tinsel, lots of lace and
a sweet little lamb too.

I have been in love with Anns suitcase pockets
and her cones ever since I saw them on flickr
a long time ago
I feel so fortunate
to owe one of each now.

I LOVE everything Ann
Thank you SO much for creating
these amazing beauties for me. 

Make sure to pop over and visit Ann at
and see her wonderful creations.
I can´t wait for her to list them in
her new Etsy Shop.

Wishing you all a beautiful day
Tina  ♥♥♥ 

16 comments:

@nne said...

it just looks ... so wonderful! love, @nne

Claudia said...

What lovely treasures!

xo
Claudia

Hope said...

It is always so nice to visit the Tiny Bear Studio. The swap is lovely. You were one of my very first swap partners....I just love to swap. I remember vividly when the hostess 'Miss Speckled Egg' (Heather) asked if any of us would like to swap internationally. I jumped at the chance and I am so happy I did....I got to meet you! I would love to do a one on one swap with you any day!!!!
Blessings~Hope

Karen said...

So beautiful each and every item!Thanks for visiting me and for offering your kind condolences. My heart is still heavy, but I'm trying to get back in the swing of things...its what my friend would want me to do.

Nancy Maxwell James said...

I love all your gorgeous treasures Tina! Happy New Year Tina!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Tina!!!!! What precious treasures from one sweet woman to another!!! I know you must love it all ~ her taste and yours is so very similar...I love it all sweet friend. Ann is an angel, just like you! hugs and love, Dawn

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

How gorgeous! Such delicate beauty! She really is clever at put such lovely things together. I will pop over and view her blog! love Annie x

The Tin Rabbit said...

Tina...I had so much fun doing this swap with you!!! Thank you,thank you for this wonderful honor...you totally took my breath away with all these beautiful treasures you sent me. You are SOOO talented and I am so lucky to have some of your talent here with me! Thank you again sweet friend! Love and Hugs to you! Ann

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

So beautiful Tina. What a treasure of special objects. I love the cone too.

Paula said...

Dear Tina,

What a beautiful swap between two precious friends!!! I love Ann and I love you! You both are very talented! I love all of the gorgeous things dear Ann made for you and sent you! She is so generous and kind! Thank you for sharing your pretties! I know you will enjoy them sweet friend! Love, Paula

Jillayne said...

Oh Tina, how wonderful! What a beautiful package for you - and I know you would have sent an equally beautiful one back. I am intrigued by the bottle brush trees - I think I remember them from when I was very young but haven't seen any for many years! I'm going to check out Ann's blog now - thank you for the link!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
what a wonderful swap!!So very beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Marie

Diane said...

Oh, Tina, truly you have received treasures! This is just the most beautiful and thoughtful of gifts. And I can see these little goodies going on your creations! The pillow and cone....oh my! No words! So gorgeous.
Hugs, Diane

The Rustic Victorian said...

Just wonderful,,,everything. Ann is a treasure, and so talented!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

What a wonderful swap you had with Ann, dear Tina! I love everything she has sent you.
I still haven't taken down the Christmas decoration. Therefore I still look every day at your tags, the girl on the swing and the cone because I have used all those pretty things as tree decorations :-).
Big hugs to you,
Julia

Viola said...

What a great swap, Tina! Sooo many treasures!! Love them all!