Sunday, 5 December 2010

Swap Sneak Peeks

The back is much better and
thank you so much to all of you
who asked and send good wishes

I´m currently working on this years last swaps

Here´s a little sneak peek of the
Christmas Stocking swap





I hope my swap partner will like it.
I had lots of fun with this and it´s all ready
to go in the mail on monday.


I´m also working a very speciel private swap
This is with the very talented Miss Ann


She is just the sweetest ever person
and such a great inspiration for me.
I´m so honoured to do this swap


Here´s a tiny sneak peek of
what I´m working on
for sweet Ann.
More about that later.

********

We are having the most beautiful
snowy weather over here these days
and today everything is covered in
white - the most wonderful Winter Wonderland
It´s also 2. sunday in Advent
and I have decided to celebrate the sunday
with a sale in my Artfire Shop.

All items reduced 20 %
only today
Sunday dec. 5th.



Wishing you all
a wonderful and beautiful Sunday

Tina ♥♥♥

13 comments:

Diane said...

Tina, she'll love it! No question about it! ;-)
Hugs,
Diane

Polly said...

I think your swap partners are going to be very happy!!!

Glad you are feeling better!

Hugs

Polly

cheryl kuhn said...

I am so glad to hear that your back is feeling better and I cannot wait to see what these swap goodies look like in their entirety!!

Paula said...

Dear Tina,

I am so happy to hear your back is better! Your swap partner will love her stocking! I can hardly wait to see all of it! The sneak peeks are so beautiful!

Oh, you and dear Ann will have a wonderful swap!!! I love the peeks of the gorgeous pretty you are making for her! She will love everything and you will love all she sends you! You are both so sweet and so talented! Have fun dear one and enjoy your beautiful snowy weather! It sounds wonderful!

Love to you, Paula

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Hi Tina, I just received your comment on my blog. I'm glad to hear you've gotten my package. I'm sure I will love your's. I love everything you do. I can't wait!

I had to change my e-mail because of hackers. It's now cindygeilmann@hotmail.com.

I'll make a new post when I receive the package.

biggest hugs
cindy@stitches

Beth Leintz said...

I just love love the way you layer your laces and trims- so pretty.

Xela said...

I love SWAPs and your Sneak Peeks looks fantastic.
Have a nice evening
Hugs Alexandra

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
ohhhhhh, your sneak peek looks absolutely beautiful!
Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Marie

Doreen said...

Tina..I'm so glad your back is feeling better.

LOVE your swap things..I'm sure your partner will just LOVE them :)

Wishing you a beautiful day and enjoy your Winter Wonderland.

Hugs, Doreen

Jillayne said...

They look beautiful Tina, absolutely beautiful. What a nice thing to do, even when you are as busy as you must be. I am sure your partners will love what you are making them - lucky girls!

The Tin Rabbit said...

Oh Tina!!!..I came over for a visit and look what I found!!! Oh my, it looks sooo beautiful, I'm so excited!!!! I'm working on your package too! Hope you are feeling better~ Looking forward to our swap!~ Love&Hugs, Ann

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi sweet Tina, I'm catching up on reading posts and I'm glad that your back is much better :.)! I know your swap partner can't be anything than very thrilled. Like me they will love everything you made and picked to send them. All the laces look very promising already.
Have a wonderful evening and week, dear friend!
Big HUGS to you,
Julia

Nancy Maxwell James said...

I am glad you are feeling better. The back when injured effects every part of us...very painful! :( Your swaps are AMAZING and sooo gorgeous. Can't wait to see the end results. I love "Miss Ann's" work too! :)