Monday, 27 December 2010

Fabric Covered Journals

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas
We had a very lovely White Christmas.
Everything is covered with show
and it´s so beautiful

I did have a little bit of studio time
during Christmas and what would be more
appropriate to start a new year with...

Sweet little fabric covered Notebooks



this one is with a heart on the front cover.
Created with fabric, lace and muslin



a little heart on the back too

The covers on these are removeable
so the notebook can be replaced when written out
how cool is that.


another little one covered with fabric and lace


and the back of the second one.

These little books are now
available in the shop.

The year is almost over.
I wish you all a
Happy New Year
and are looking forward to a new
amazing one with all of you.

Wishing you all
a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥

14 comments:

PeggyR said...

Those are lovely! I hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you!

stefanie said...

there gorgeous!!!

Tarnished and Tattered said...

Tina,
I've done some myself that I kind of copied from one that Dawn sent me for my birthday. They are addicting. BTW, got my Life Christmas eve, then I started looking through & saw 2 great friends in there with me. You & Sandy Bab. Tina your story is great, so are the pics. Did you get yours yet? You'll love it.
Hope your Christmas was a great one, & your new years safe & healthy. I'll be home watching the ball drop. Lisa

Uniquely Myself said...

Hi Tina! These are so adorable! Sandra

@nne said...

wonderful idea! @nne

Tiedupmemories said...

These are just beautiful Tina!

Xela said...

Your notebooks are fantastic Tina!
Have a nice time.
Hugs Alexandra

time worn interiors said...

Love your notebook covers! I've always wanted to make one, just haven't took the time! I love the pictures on fabric as well, I need to learn how to do this1
Theresa
aka:tot

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Dear Tina, You have been very busy again and your notebooks are beautiful!
Wishing you and your family a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, sweet friend!
Big Hugs to you :-),
Julia

Nancy Maxwell James said...

these are all so lovely! the white is such a beautiful palette to work on! Love your work!
I hope you have a Happy New Year and that 2011 is full of many blessings!

Paula said...

Hello sweet Tina! So glad you had a wonderful and white Christmas! Your journals are gorgeous, as all of your creations are!!!! I enjoy mine so much! I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year filled with God's blessings! Much love to you sweet friend! Paula

Gaby Bee said...

These are adorable!
A Happy and Healthy New Year to you ....I hope all your wishes come true for you and your family.

The Tin Rabbit said...

Tina.Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love,love your beautiful little books...they are just gorgeous as everything you do!Wishing you a wonderful New Year! Love to you, Ann

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
the notebooks are gorgeous. Love your work.
Hugs,
Marie