Friday, 31 December 2010

Christmas Stocking Swap and Happy New Year


On this the last day of the year
I wanted to show you my Vintage Christmas Stocking swap
from Joli paquet.
I was so lucky to have Cerri from
as my swap partner
and here´s what she made for me:



everything in white, cream and neutral colors
my favorite as you probably know already.
Inside the stocking were vintage sewing notions,
a little glass jar with pearls and a teeny tiny
frozen Charlotte all wrapped up in tulle.



the most pretty stocking
created with lots of beautiful lace pieces


an old wooden bobbin
wrapped up with the most georgeous lace
yummii...


this wonderful lace-covered cuff.
My first cuff ever and I so love it Cerri


and this beautiful ornament necklace.
Oh - she really knew how to spoil me.
I´m so in love with everything
and you should almost think she knew how
much I love lace..*smiles*

Thank you so much Cerri
for making this wonderful swap with me.

***********************

I want to wish
all you wonderful blog friends


A Very Happy New Year.

May your 2011 be an amazing year.
I´m looking forward to share another
wonderful year with all of you.
Know that you all means SO much to me.

Have a wonderful evening
and stay safe out there....

Tina ♥♥♥

13 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Tina,
WOW, what a gorgeous stocking!
And the gifts are to die for. Enjoy your treasures!Wishing you a wonderful and happy New Year.
Hugs,
Marie

vintage-rose Cottage said...

Hi Tina,,i love your blog,i wish you a happy new jear!
GrĂ¼sse Belinda
★ ┊    ★ ┊┊   ★ ┊  ★ ┊    
┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊ ┊     ★┊  
  ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊
┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊ ☆ ☆ 
☆┊   ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊ ☆   
┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊★┊ ★
☆┊ ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ☆

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Tina ~
Those are just absolutely gorgeous!!

The French Bear said...

Happy New Year Tina, blessings to you and your family, hoping for lots of love and joy in the new year to come!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

A Vintage Chic said...

What a beautiful swap, Tina! Wishing you a most wonderful, happy & healthy New Year, my friend!

Julie

LENNU said...

Happy New Year Tina!
Hugs, Lennu

Karen said...

I'm a new follower,I love your style and those swaps are just beautiful.Have a Happy New Year!!! I look forward to reading more of your blog in 2011

Katy Cameron said...

What a pretty stocking. Happy new year to you too

Ozma of Odds said...

...how beautiful is that?? It's just soooo ~ YOU!!
Love it!!

Happiest New Year dear one!
xo, Rosemary

Heidi said...

Happy New Year Tina! Love love your new stuff!
:)Heidi

Paula said...

Dear Tina,

I love all of the gorgeous things sweet Cerri made for you!!! She is so talented!!! A wonderful swap dear friend!!! Enjoy your pretties! Much love and blessing in the New Year!!! Love, Paula

Tammy said...

Happy New Year and a belated Happy Birthday! What a wonderful package to receive from your swap partner. How pretty!

The Rustic Victorian said...

Lovely talent that Cherri is , how lucky to have these treasures. Happy of Newest Years.
Marcie