Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Too Late for Christmas

Could I please ask for the time to stop
for a little while
just a few days or so...

oh - I´m so late for Christmas this year.
I didn´t manage to get our advents wreath
finished in time
and this has never ever happened for me before



you see - I thought I had plenty of time last week
and when friday arrived I still hadn´t done it and
I needed to finish a few things for the craft fair
starting on saturday
so I when in the studio instead thinking
I still had saturday evening to
make the wreath....


I went happily ahead for the craft fair saturday morning
Hubby was driving me, there were so much snow and we
had to drive really carefully all the way.
Arriving safely I just had to carry
my bags inside while Hubby parked the car -
watching my stepps in the depp snow bending
down to grab the bags
and got this nasty
pain the bag



so, spending time at a craft fair on pain killers
are NOT all that funny I tell ya`
Do I need to say, I didn´t get that wreath finished
when we got home saturday evening....

This can teach me to do my exercises right


Painkillers and craft fair on sunday again.
The fair went very well though
I did have a great time despite

The advents wreath?
I finished it today.
We´ll light the first candle this evening.

(still on pain killers
but doing a little bit better)

******

A big thank you to those of you who took
advantage of my Thanksgiving Blog Offer.

Wishing you all a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥

19 comments:

@nne said...

Pain in your back is just a terrible thing! Hope you will be beter very soon! Hugs, @nne

Bunty said...

Hope your back is better soon. It will probably take a couple of days to be back to normal.

Your advent wreath is beautiful - so pretty.

Regards,

Barbara :)

marga said...

Pain in your back is no fun.....take your time to get wel!
The package came today......so beautifull!!
Regards Marga

Petite Michelle Louise said...

you are in good company tina! I still have pumpkins and leaves all around the house. Yikes..gotta get my xmas decorations out of the Attic already! Your wreath is beautiful!

Gail Thayer said...

Tina,
That's the prettiest Advent wreath I've ever seen! We currently use the one that our 10yo dd made for us at school....yours is prettier but hers surely has a special place in our hearts....:)
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season...and I do hope your feeling better soon.
xo,
Gail

AshTreeCottage said...

I am sorry to hear of our back pain, but I am glad to hear that it's a bit better. Your wreath is lovely!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Ok... you are stressing and in pain... Relax and enjoy and breathe deep and take in the moments... All other things will follow and if they don't there is always next year...

Look What The Kat Dragged In said...

Tina the wreath turn out lovely. I especially love what you do with lace and buttons. I have posted a link from my blog cause I used one of your ideas and then a link to your Etsy shop (not that I have that many followers.

Much love and a little luck for the holidays.

Kat F.
http://kat-magus.blogspot.com/2010/11/anitque-lace-tuck-in.html

Paula said...

Hello sweet Tina,

Time goes by all too quickly doesn't it? I never have enough time in the day to finish everything! LOL! I am so very sorry to hear about your back pain and having to take pain killers! Bless your heart! I pray you will feel better soon and be pain free! I am so glad your craft show was wonderful and you enjoyed it despite being in such pain. The advent wreath you made is gorgeous! Love the pretty ornaments! Enjoy lighting the first candle this evening! Thank you for the Thanksgiving offer. I am so excited about my pretties! xoxo

Have a wonderful day and take good care! Much love, Paula

Dragonfly Creations said...

Hi Tina
Hope your back is not too painful. Don't carry heavy boxes! Give it time to heal.
Your advent wreath is beautiful, yes Christmas is nearly here and so much to do.
hugs
Wendy

sonya said...

Hi Tina,
So sorry that you hurt your back. Back pain is awful, I know.
I love your wreath, it's just beautiful.
Take care of yourself.
blessings,
Sonya

Jillys Stuff said...

Hello Tina:
Please slow down for just a day. Making the back pain worse will only hinder you later. Take time to stop and smell the roses, well during this season stop and smell the pine trees.
I love your Advent Wreath. Such pretty colors.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Feel better soon!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Oh Tina, Sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear about your back pain. Hopefully you feel much better soon and don't have to take pain pills anymore.
I'm happy that the fair went well for you besides that pain!
Big HUGS,
Julia

Bluebell Design said...

the wreath is absolutely beautiful!

stefanie said...

oh, I hope you are feeling better!

Diane said...

Oh, Tina! I hear you about the pain thing. Yesterday while shopping I thought my hips and thighs were going to give out. I wish I could help you find more time! Short of skipping a few hours of sleep....*sigh*
Put your feet up for just a bit, take a deep breath and sip a nice cup of hot tea. Maybe a little bit of peace for a couple of minutes? Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs and blessings!
Diane

Tarnished and Tattered said...

Tina,
Back problems are the worst! I've actually made some art on painkillers & it turned out kind of scary. While I was doing it I thought it was genus, LOL! Seriously, I love the advent wreath. Feel better soon! Lisa

Angel said...

Pretty nice :)