Sunday, 14 November 2010

Time is running fast

Sorry it´s been a while since I posted
Time is running so fast for me these days.
Have finished a few project though, so next
weeks is going to be much better.

All the advent presents are bought.
Only need to finish the last homemade one.
and yes - sweet children, if you read this,
one of you is going to have homemade gifts this year :-)

I´ve also finished this little Christmas Collage



the background is the cover of an old book.
Layers of fabric, lace, ribbon, trims
and an old watch.
It´s now in the shop

The weather have been cloudy and rainy over here
so I had some trouble taking photos of
the next project.
I´ve been working on a privat swap
for a very sweet German friend
and I´m only going to show a little sneak peek
as the package will go in the mail
tomorrow and I´m not going to spoil
the surprise for Sweet 'J'.
Please bear with these dark photos
I promise it all looks so much better in real






The bears for the next online show
Teddies Worldwide
next weekend is finished
and I have finished my show page today too.
So everything is ready - set - go
A little sneak peek of that later this week.

Also signed up for the
Vintage Stocking Swap
over at Joli Paquet



This is going to be fun.
I´m really excited to see who´s
gonna be my swap partner.
Today is the last day for sign ups
so if you haven´t already hurry over then.

Wishing you all a wonderful sunday
Tina ♥♥♥

9 comments:

Robin said...

Your fabric collage is gorgeous Tina!

Lululiz said...

The Christmas collage is just as gorgeous as everything else you make! And there is going to be one very happy swap partner in Germany, I think, going by the little snippet you have shown.

Paula said...

Hello sweet Tina! I am always happy to see a new post from you! I am so glad you finished up some things and next week will be better! How is your paper mache coming along? How wonderful you have all your advent gifts purchased! I know your children will LOVE homemade gifts!!! Your creations are so gorgeous!!!

I love the Christmas collage! It is gorgeous and the image is lovely! I love all the layers of fabrics and laces you used. The old watch piece is the perfect touch!

Your sweet German friend will love the things you made for her! I look forward to seeing the new bears you have created! I am so happy beautiful Maddie is almost on her way to me! :)

Enjoy the stocking swap! That sounds like fun!

Sending you much love and lots of hugs from your friend, Paula

Nancy Maxwell James said...

I adore all the wonderful layers of old textiles you used on this piece! the hanger is amazing also! beautiful work :)

Angela Weimer said...

Love your project. The layers and textures are great. Can't wait to see what you do for the swap. thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Diane said...

Tina, the collage is wonderful! Don't you just love those little hangers with the clips!
Hugs,
Diane

Jillayne said...

I love your little Christmas collage Tina - it's just beautiful! Your Teddy Bear Sale is coming up fast! I have no time for anything but I am going to check out the stocking swap - it sounds interesting...

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi Sweetie, Your Christmas collage is gorgeous and the teaser looks very promising :-). I can hardly wait to receive your package!!! This will be like Christmas ...
Big HUGS, sweet friend
Julia

Puppenkopf said...

Thanks for all the great inspiration on your site and have a nice christmastime ;O)