Sunday, 7 November 2010

Papier Mache and Bears

Just a quick note to let you know the
Magical World of Teddybears
Online show
is open
I have 3 bears available




This little one is
Jacob
He´s only 4 inch and made of
a lovely ruby red vintage furniture fabric.
Here´s a link to my show page
if you would like to have a look:

And what have this to do with papier Mache
you may ask
I spend all saturday doing a class
to find out how to make papier mache
and this is what I´m going to do again today
already make 3 little figurines
that are now drying over at the classroom
cross my fingers they are still in one piece
when I get there in a few hours.

so back to the show.
The show room will be open until 5 pm sunday (danish time)
and I will be away from the studio from
9.30 am until 4pm, so if you write me
and I´m not answering you´ll know what I´m doing and I will answer as soon as I get home

have a wonderful and creative sunday
sweet friends

Tina ♥♥♥ 

8 comments:

Diane said...

Tina, for people who don't sew...I hope they know how skilled you are with the needle! It's not easy to make tiny teddies out of fabric like this! He's precious!
Hugs, Diane

A Vintage Chic said...

What an adorable, sweet little teddybear, Tina! You have such a gift!

Looking forward to seeing what you've created with papier mache'! I'm sure they will be wonderful, too!

Have a beautiful day, my friend!

Julie

sonya said...

Hi Tina,
Your teddy bear is just adorable. All your teddies are! You have such a talent.
I have a tutorial stuffed in my file box on a papier mache` project that I need to try...just another one of my projects in my head! I just need 48 hours in a day!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us, I always enjoy it.
Blessings,
Sonya

Paula said...

Hello sweet Tina,

Jacob is adorable!!! All of the bears in your show are so beautiful and sweet!!! You are a very talented and creative artist!!! I love your beautiful bears and all of your beautiful creations and I love you sweet friend!

I am so excited you are taking a paper mache class! I know your figurines will be in one piece and will turn out fabulous! I can hardly wait to see them! It is so much fun to make new things!

I hope you have a beautiful week!
Love, Paula

Lotusblüte said...

Der kleine Jacob ist so süüüß :O) Leider funktioniert der Link zu der Show nicht- schade! Have a nice new week and kindly regards Gaby

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

HUAUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

what a marvelous blog! so many beautiful things!
Rosarita

Suz said...

Those are so amazing!

Suz

cheryl kuhn said...

If your paper mache pieces are as special as your bears then they will be masterpieces! Best of luck at the show!!