Tuesday, 26 October 2010

New finds and a few creations

This last week have gone so very fast.
We have had family visit during the weekend to
celebrate hubby and sons birthdays.
We had such a great time with them all.

This is my lastest finds
from the big indoor flea market
Remember I told you about it..



some awesome crochet pieces and
a sweet little silver tray


I also found this old and worn photo album


kind of rare over here
but this time I was lucky
and it was for a fair price too


filled with beautiful photo frames
and wonderful old cabinet cards

on my shelf


Time is running fast
and before we know it
Christmas will be around



I have created a few pieces for the upcoming holiday


layers of lace and fabric
and a little bit of red too
This one have a sweet hanger


This one is a little bit smaller
using an old rusty key
and a little twig


The Christmas pieces will go in my shop

**************

A little bear note:

The bears for the two upcoming
online shows are finished.
They only need their photoshooting
and a little sneak peek will appear later.

Thank you so much for visiting today
and I wish you all a wonderful day

Tina ♥♥♥

15 comments:

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Oooo...looks like some beautiful treasures. Love that lace. Have a great day. ; )
~Michele

Debby said...

WOW!!! So many amazing finds, love the book and cabinet cards. Also love your new pieces, gorgeous.
Debby

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Wow Tina !!
I love that album full
of cabinet cards !
That is just wonderful !

Your creations are
gorgeous !!

xoxo
Lori

A Vintage Chic said...

What fabulous finds, Tina! How amazing to find a photo album like that--so sad that somebody gave away their family photos, isn't it?
But lucky for you!

LOVE the beautiful pieces you made! I'm making some of those too, and yours are very inspiring...thanks for sharing all you do, my friend...

Julie

Lululiz said...

The photo album is a wonderful find, it looks to be in fabulous condition, and all those beautiful cabinet cards, just perfect.

Adorable wall hangings, I love your style.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Wonderful finds and beautiful work, I am always excited to see what you have been up to!
enJOY.
Kimberly

Bunty said...

Such beautiful pieces - love the Christmas hanger especially.

I am having a giveaway on my blog if you are interested - pop over if you can!
vintagebunty.blogspot.com/

Barbara

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Tina,
Such lovely finds, especially the vintage album filled with cabinet cards. I adore cabinet cards. Your creations are beautiful, too.
Maureen

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Tina, what a gorgeous piece of artwork!!!!! I love your collages...so very beautiful!! And the album is wonderful as well, I have a soft spot for albums too and am always on the hunt for the next one!! I hope you're having a great week sweetie, hugs and love, Dawn

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Awesome finds, dear Tina! The laces are wonderful and the album is fantastic!
Your collages turned out beautiful as always!
Big hugs :-),
Julia

Paula said...

Hello beautiful Tina! I am so glad you had a great time with your family visiting and celebrating your hubby's and son's birthday! Happy belated birthday to them!

I love your finds! The crochet lace is gorgeous and the little sliver tray is so pretty! I love the gorgeous album! It is in excellent condition! What a blessing to have it filled with beautiful cabinet cards too! I am so happy you found it sweetie, and for a great price too! It looks beautiful on your shelf!

I love your gorgeous Christmas creations! The red is lovely with all of the creamy whites. Both your creations are equally beautiful sweet friend! You are so talented!

I look forward to seeing your new bears!

Much love to you!
Paula

sonya said...

Hi Tina,
So glad you stopped by my blog. I love the photo album! What a great find! The photos are wonderful. I really love your collages. Very inspiring.
Have a great week..and I hope you come visit again.
Blessings,
Sonya

Jillayne said...

I love these little pieces, with the twig and the old key and the hanger - they are so sweet and charming! Tina, you make beautiful little treasures!

Susan said...

Wonderful finds, I am jealous! Love the collages. Susan

WW said...

Very nice pieces. I love how you incorporated the key and the bling.