Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Shop Feature


A few weeks ago I joined the new marketplace

The marketsquare is the new adventure of Catherine from
AvalonRoseDesigns.

This weekend I got home to a message saying
I was going to be the Featured shop of the week
how cool is that



I´m so proud to be featured on this
beautiful new site -and on the blog too
 I just had to tell.

The marketsquare is filled with great shops
so make sure you pop over check it out.

Thanks Catherine
for the wonderful feature.

**************

I have a few more bears to finished before
the fair next weekend
so back to work that is

Wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

7 comments:

littlethings1 said...

Would be no suprise that they would feature your shop ! You create so many adorable treasures !
Looks like a great site !
Eunice
The Little Things

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Congratulations Tina! Wishing you much success at the new market place!

Petite Michelle Louise said...

that's very exciting and well deserved!!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Congratulations, dear Tina! That's wonderful news :-)! I hope you have great success at that marketplace as well as at the fair next weekend! Hopefully a lot your sweet bears find wonderful new homes!
Big hugs,
Julia

Celestial Charms said...

How lovely. Congratulations. I'm off to check out their site. Have a wonderful week.
Maureen

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Congratulations on your new venture!

AshTreeCottage said...

Congratulations ~ you deserve the kudos!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo