Tuesday, 28 September 2010

A little Sneak Peek and A New Shop

Yesterday was the last day for shipping the boxes for the
Black and White Petite Box Swap
over at Speckled Egg


I don´t want to spoil it for my partners
so you´ll have to do with a little sneak peek.

Here´s a few of the inside of my boxes



and a little close up of the outside.
This was so much fun and I hope my swap partners
like them too.



I´ll show you everything when the boxes have arrived
and ofcourse I´ll show you the ones I´ll recieve too.

*************

Just wanted to let you know
that I have a new shop too,
and the last couple of days I have been working
to setup and fill the shop with creations.

Click on the logo if you would like to visit:


You don´t need to sign up and be a member to
to purchase from ArtFire shops.

So now you´ll find my stuff at:

I do combine shipping on purchases from all of them.

***

A lot of goodies arrived in the studio today
going to post about that in a later post
Can´t wait to start create with that

Wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

12 comments:

Miss Sandy said...

What a fun swap and your swap partner is in for a real treat! Congrats on the new shop, I'll have to check it out. I hope you have a really great day!

Heidi said...

Eeek! I can't wait!
:)Heidi

Celestial Charms said...

Looks like you have a very lucky swap partner! Love the things you posted in your shop. Very nice.
Maureen

Jillys Stuff said...

Welcome to Artfire. What a gorgeous shop! I have it in my favorite sellers list already.

Jill of Jillys Stuff

Petite Michelle Louise said...

oooh..i really wish i could have joined in this swap but i was "swamped!" can't WAIT to see more of your petite box and also what you will receive from all those talented gals! (LOVE your new shop!)

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Oohhh, I can't wait to see everything - I love what I can see!

Shirley said...

I haven't got to visit you for a little while. Not enough hours in the day. I did check out your new shop. I love you sneak peak. I have been stopping by off and on just haven't been able to leave a message. You have been very busy. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

Lululiz said...

You are such a tease, those little glimpses look so promising. I so want to see what else is in the boxes, and of course how you have decorated them.
One question, how big are these boxes? I have often looked at the petite inspiration swaps and wanted to take part, but I never knew what size box they were talking about... large match box... what size would that be?

JoAnne said...

Hi Tina,
I did the black & white swap too, just love those matchbox swaps! Thanks for your visit and kind words.
xoJoAnne

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

That looks very promising, dear Tina! I'm sure your swap partner will love it!
Have a wonderful day!
Big hugs,
Julia

paperbird said...

Tina this looks so very fun I can't wait to receive the little box you created for me.
I will post a sneak peek of mine tomorrow :-)

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Looks like yummy stuff, what a tantalizing sneak peek! :-)

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Hugs,
Anne