Thursday, 9 September 2010

A Few More Bears


A few more bears before the show.

I´ll be leaving for London on Saturday
and will be exhibiting at Hugglets all Sunday
If you´re in the area, please stop bye and say hi


Penley and Spike

Beth

24 little ones ready
I hope they´ll fill out the table nicely
I have my boxes and lace pieces ready too for this years display

********

and this is how my shedule looks like when I return

Petite Box Swap
The sweet and sinister Swap
a little private swap
An Online bear Show
A Christmas bear Swap
One more private Swap
and a Christmas Bear Online Show

it´s going to be a very busy and very fun time.

I´ll post about everything ofcourse.

Now I have to go back finishing the preparations
and the packing for the weekend.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
Tina ♥♥♥

17 comments:

PeggyR said...

Have a great time while you are gone. I love your bears, especially Beth!

Cottage In The Sun said...

They are so adorable - I wish I could see them in person - I can't believe I will only miss you by 2 days! Hope that many of your bears find good homes!

Petite Michelle Louise said...

wow..you'll be busy! have fun on your trip. your newest creations are tres belle!

Dragonfly Creations said...

Hi Tina
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday in London, safe journeying.

Debora said...

Oh, I love Beth! So sweet! I hope you have a wonderful time at the show. You'll have to share about it when you get home. But then, it looks like you'll be very, very busy when you get home, LOL!

Enjoy! Happy Teddy Bear Day!
~Debora and the Crew

Heidi said...

The bears look so sweet! Best wishes for your show!
:)Heidi

Barbara said...

Tina your bears are just so adorable! Good luck at the show. I hope "all" of your bears find a good home.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Lenore said...

Wishing you a safe and enjoyable trip, Tina, and of course, a fabulous show!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi sweet Tina, Your bears are just too cute. I just fell in love with little Spike. Sigh! Have a save travel to London and great success at the show!
Big hugs,
Julia

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Hi Tina!! The bears are adorable! Beth especially tugs at my heart strings!!

AshTreeCottage said...

You make the most precious ears. I love them all!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

AshTreeCottage said...

I meant bears ~ not ears! Lousy typist!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Lotusblüte said...

Dear Tina, your I love your teddys and Beth is specially beautiefull ;O) Have a nice weekend and kind regards Gaby <3

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Have a sweet trip Tina!!!!
I hope all of your precious bears find a wonderful and happy new home!
Hurry home girl, you have a LOT of creating to do when you get back. (and I thought I was busy!) haha
be safe and have fun!!!!!

Prim's by Kim said...

Happy Travels! Love the bears!! =)

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh Tina the bears are all wonderful! I do hope the ALL find a new home. Have a wonderful time on your trip.
XXXOOO

Diane said...

Tina, as always, they're precious! Their noses need to be kissed! :-)
Congratulations on the feature - you deserve it!
Hugs, Diane