Friday, 24 September 2010

Autumn Art Party

I´ve always found it so much fun to try and create items for Halloween.
Since we don´t celebrate Halloween in Denmark
it´s a fun challenge too.



tiny fabric pumpkins
in dusty green and white
with lace and twine


fun round tags - created digitally



more tags


a sweet kind of Shabby Chic Halloween banner
created from old book pages and bleeched fabric
with sewn on images on muslin


some more tags - digitally designed



and this altered art box piece
I´m quite happy with this one
and it was so much fun to make


I hope I have captured the spirit right
I did have lots of fun
there´s just something with that Halloween thingy

I´m linking this post to The French Cupboards


Pop over and have a look
at all the entries.

Happy Autumn
Tina ♥♥♥

13 comments:

Linda said...

I love all your fun projects, Tina! Just hopped over from Autumn Art Party!

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Very cool projects! Thanks for sharing....

THEA said...

Hello Tina,

Your pumpkins are very sweet!

I love it!

Groetjes van Thea

Lululiz said...

Definitely very halloween-y! Love the tags.

Ozma of Odds said...

...you will simply just have to visit during hallow's eve, for tricks or treats ~ hhhmmmm...I don't know, say maybe in Massachusetts!!!!!!
Adore your pumpkins and vintage circle tags!
xo, Rosemary

Nook Cranny Gifts said...

Everything is fantastic. You have caught the spirit for sure.
So sad you don't celebrate Halloween over where you are...
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Everything is gorgeous, as always!

JoAnne said...

I had a computer glitch and not sure if the comment I started went through or not, but just wanted to say how wonderful ALL your creations are! You would never guess you don't know Halloween first-hand. I love those round tags especially. Couldn't find them in your etsy but will check back.
Hope you'll visit my autumn party and enter my Halloween giveaway.
xo JoAnne

paperbird said...

tina I love your sweet vinettes and all the pretty things you have made. i love your description of Halloween thingy!!! so funny.

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Just celebrate Halloween, Tina, even if you're the only one in Denmark :-)! About 20 years ago nobody knew about Halloween in Germany. In the meanwhile we have Halloween decorations and Halloween parties. It's still not as big as in the US but it grows a little bit every year.
I love your pumpkins and your Halloween creations!
Have a great weekend, sweet friend!
Big hugs to you,
Julia

Rebecca said...

Hi Tina
Good to ba back in blogland again! I sure missed all of you... your Halloween creations are wonderful but then every thing you do is! I love the box and your garland. I haven't even thought of holiday now that the shop is closed, probably won't do anything this year, I need to catch my breath.
Have a wonderful weekend
Blessings
Rebecca

Lenore said...

You've gotten the Halloween thingy down just right, Tina. Love your projects.

Diane said...

Tina, if you were trying to make us smile, it worked!! ;-)
So much fun!!
Hugs, Diane