Tuesday, 10 August 2010

More Little Ones


The Hugglets Teddy Bear fair is fast approaching
oh I know - there´s still a month to go
but with a vacation coming up next week
time is running fast over here.

Benthley

so - this is what I have been doing for the last couple of weeks
making little ones ready for the fair

Hanna (left)  Mehlia (right)

they are all between 3 and 4 inch


Ellen

there´s still work to do
with the size of my bears I do need  'a few' to fill a table
about 20 - 25 I would think


Piro (left)  Lydia (right)


or that´s what I hope to have finished before September 12th.
I´m almost there though.

I hope you enjoyed this little preview
and if you´re in the area on the day
do stop by and say hi - we would love a visit.

The Fair is held at
Kensington Town Hall
Hornton Street, Kensington,
London

If you would like to know more about the fair
click here

Wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

17 comments:

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Dear Tina, Your bears are all so cute and adorable!!! I'm especially in love with Benthley. He looks like he had been loved and cuddled for a long time. I wish you a lovely vacation next week and great success at the fair!
Big hugs,
Julia

peggy aplSEEDS said...

oh my, these are adorable! you are so talented. i love your work!

Heather said...

Oh, these little guys are so cute, I love their sparse hair and their big heads :)

Ruth said...

So, So precious they are.

Ruth ;)

AshTreeCottage said...

Sweet!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

The Littlest Thistle said...

Aww, what cute little guys, I'm sure you'll have a great Hugglets

The Littlest Thistle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PeggyR said...

Those are so cute!

Debby said...

Hi Tina, oh my gosh, they are all so darned sweet, hard to pick a fav. Have a great vacation!
Debby

Alisa said...

Egads, Tina! I swear you make the cutest little bears on the planet!!

Lynn said...

Oh my , oh my, I love to see your Tiny Bear's and have been catching up on your other posts too Tina, what lovelies you have been creating :) Wish I could come to the bear show.Hope you sell lots :)

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

So very cute!! LOL! Hope they all find new homes at your show!

Celestial Charms said...

These bears are absolutely stunning. Each one with a delightful expression. Makes me want to hug them right now.
Maureen

Janean said...

bentley is a sweetie!!! actually, they're all beautiful and have so much expression!

time-worn interiors said...

Wow! Such cute little bears and such tiny work! How in the world do you do it! The first one is my favorite!
Theresa

Becky Shander said...

Your bears are so adorable and timeless in style. I'm sure that they'll be a huge hit at the fair.

The Rustic Victorian said...

How totally cute they are!