Friday, 6 August 2010

Flea market Friday

This is some of the finds from last Flea markets visit
I didn´t found much though
but I did get a few jewelry pieces



I´m really draw the those pieces with the simili stones
and they are really hard to find over here


these weren´t even brooken
not sure how old they really are, but that doen´t matter
not going oi wear them though
I´m going to pull them apart and use the pieces in my creations
When I told the seller what I was going to use them for, she lowered
the price even more because she though it sounded interesting
how about that....



and a little bunch of metal findings
some old drawer pulls
and bits and pieces


look  at this
it´s like a kind of a rose
and is that a snake coming out?


and this one is really great
and a bit spooky too



so I decided to use it for a Halloween piece
and created this
great as a hanger don´t you think...


I´m linking this to
Lemoncholy's Flight of Fancy's Flea Market Friday
over at

Make sure to pop over and visit
all the participants

Wishing you all a wonderful friday
Tina ♥♥♥

21 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh Tina.... what great finds! They will look lovely in your creations. Just love that Halloween tag!

Ruth ;)

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

I agree ~ Great finds. Your Halloween hanger is awesome ~ Love it! More More please.

Jeany in a Bottle said...

wauw what a great pieces, you'r so lucky!! I don't find anything nice :))) but I must say I don't have the skills you have to makes something so beautifull of it. :) best wishes from Jeany

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Tina:
Looks like you really had fun, and came home with some lovely pieces. I really like what you did for the Halloween piece. Hope you have a restful and creative weekend.
xoxo
Donna

PeggyR said...

Great finds! Maybe in October we will be able to get to a flea market. By then my husband should have more balance since his stroke in June...

Petite Michelle Louise said...

what beautiful tresors you found tina! I've never heard the word "simili" before. Danish for "rhinestones?" Happy day!

Beadwright said...

Wow these are fantastic finds! Thanks for sharing.
Nicole/Beadwright

Alisa said...

Wow, that metal bit is perfect for the Halloween piece!

Jillayne said...

It makes a perfect hanger! What a terrific idea and that is a beautiful piece! I love Hallowe'en art. Sounds like you had fun flea marketing and I am curious to see how you will use the bits of jewellery!

kecia said...

you got some good stuff this week! love the halloween hanger - perfect for that project! i also like the rose with the snake - interesting; was it a pin and earring?

thanks for playing!

kecia

A Vintage Chic said...

What gorgeous finds, Tina! Love what you did on your Halloween piece...just perfect!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Julie

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

That bling is just dreamy!
Love it! :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Anne

Zuzu said...

OhMyGoodness, these are amazing finds!!! Love your Halloween piece too!

Happy weekend, Tina!

Tarnished and Tattered said...

Tina,
Love it all! Also love the pin cushions on the previous post, very cool girl! Have a great weekend. Lisa

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Such treasures, Tina! Love the sparkles. That's interesting that they are not as easy to get in Denmark. I would have thought just the opposite! Anyway, can't wait to see what you do with them. Have a great weekend. ; )
~Michele

Sylvia said...

Love the old costume jewelry...

Sylvia

Diane said...

You found some goodies!
Diane

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hi Tina. How's your summer going. Are is it summer in Denmark? Wonderful finds but I think your Halloween creation is just perfect! I love it.

Have a blessed Sunday...Tracy :)

EnchantedBella said...

Hi I love all your bits and pieces you found and you hanging tag is wonderful.

Rebecca

cheryl kuhn said...

Oh I am sitting here drooling over those wonderful finds! Love the metal finding, especially the 'spooky' one!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi Tina, These are great finds and I love your Halloween creation!
Have a wonderful day!
Big hugs,
Julia