Sunday, 29 August 2010

Flea Marked Finds

I recently got a change to visit my all time favorite Flea market again
and I did get some really great finds
at least I think they are though
wanna have a look?



a sweet silver tray - a bit worn and tattered
and it do need some pohlish too
but I think it will look great with some lace in



a big bunch of crochet doilies and
some tart molds too


old key holes
and a box of vintage dominoes in a smaller size
than I have seen before.

I have no idea what to use them for - yet (the dominoes that is)
just thought they were great
and they might fit in to the Sweet and Sinister Swap coming up
with the black and white theme - what do you think?


some old tins
I´m really fond of those tiny yellow ones.
They were use for pain killers


a big back for old chandelier parts - yummi.

Have I been for a lookout for them... oh man
They are so great - image all the possibilities here..


a sweet little cloches - my second


the sweetest little cakestand.
I love the look of this.
Bought in another booth than the cloche


and look what happens when I pair to two





How cool it that...


Wishing you all a beautiful sunday
Tina ♥♥♥

15 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Ooh, what fab finds, looking forward to seeing what you do with them

Beth Leintz said...

I love the finial on your cake plate. I think the dominos would be intersting on the cake plate, OR in the silver plate bowl, mixed in with a little lace, or maybe some of the chandelier prisms. Its wonderful how everything you bought goes together.

Diane said...

Tina, everything looks perfect arranged together!
Hmmm...the dominoes...maybe glued on top of a box in an interesting pattern?
Great finds!
Diane

Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh Tina such lucky finds, congrats!!! :)
Love the chandelier crystals, especially the flower like parts, I never found those so far. I could imagine a pendant with a domino part and a chandelier flower on top for example for a necklace.
The cloche fits fabulously on the cake stand and I love the pinecone like final of the cake stand!

Happy Sunday to you!

xoxo~ Carola

Robin said...

Great finds Tina! Love those keyholes...very unique!!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Everything is just beautiful! What great treasures you found. xoxo Donna

Jillys Stuff said...

What wonderful treasures. I know you will find a use for all of them.

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Isn't it just so much fun hunting for great stuff? And you found some great stuff!

Celestial Charms said...

Such beautiful trinkets...one and all. Love the dominos and the silver tray. Great finds.
Maureen

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

WOW! You found some great treasures, Tina! My favorite, though, would HAVE to be the keyholes!!! I've been looking for those FOREVER! Guess you just have to be at the right place at the right time.... The dominoes are really cool, too. I've seen some really pretty necklaces made with vintage dominoes! So what are your plans for the little tart molds????

Hugs!
Lori

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi Tina, These are lots of great finds! I love the marriage of the beautiful cake stand and the cloche. It's the perfect combination. The key holes are wonderful! Have fun playing!
Big hugs to you,
Julia

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Tina,
How lovely, you lucky girl! enJOY your treasures!
Kimberly

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Oh yummy, that is all my kind of stuff!

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Anne

linnea-maria said...

Gorgeous stuff you have found. I think you can't have too many chandelier prisms, I use mine in every different way decorating etc. The cloch and the tray was perfect together. Those little albyl tins are something special for me. I keep needles and pins in mine and so did my grand mothers on both sides and my mother. Have a great weekend /Therese

THEA said...

Hallo Tina,

What a nice old stuff you bought!

You can make great things with it, I think!!

Love from Thea