Tuesday, 27 July 2010

More Goodies

have arrived in the studio.

The Sweet Jodie over at Everything Vintage
wanted to provide me with some goodies when she heard
it was hard to find over here - bless her
and here´s what was in the box..

would you just believe this - Oh My


a bunch of sepia toned paper pattern
They were on my wish list
I just love the color and so wanted some
to use as gift wrap


unterneath the patterns there´s this beautiful curtain piece
and I already have some ideas for that
(you can see of this in the first photo to the right) 



a bunch of yummy lace and trim
some on vintage wooden spools too



beautiful doilies and tableclothes



and a hole bag filled to the brim
with all kind of pendants and pearls
(sorry for the blur in this photo)


look at those soft toned buttons
and this beautiful piece filles with embroidered flowers....

Thank you SO much Jodie

There´s a box on its way to Jodie in return
and of course I forgot the take photos before
I packed it all up - doh..
I do hope she likes it though.

~

Thank you so much for visiting over here today
and a big welcome to all my new followers too.

Can you believe I´m heading towards 400 followers - wow
That means, it´ll soon be time for a giveaway.

Wishing you all a wonderful day
Tina ♥♥♥

20 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

What a lovely gift from Jodie! Such a sweetheart. How nice of you to send something back. I'm sure she'll love it equally.
xoxo
Donna

The French Bear said...

Beautiful!!! I am sure you will make something wonderful with all those sweet things! How like Jodie to send you everything you need, she is a sweetheart!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Bunty said...

What a lucky girl you are and how kind of Jodie! Such beautiful treasures - hope you enjoy them.

Barbara

Diane said...

Tina, oh are you going to have fun with all of these thoughtful gifts!
Hugs,
Diane

stefanie said...

oh, what great treasures!!! and how sweet!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hi Tina!!!
I'm so happy that you received your box safely and that you will create something BEAUTIFUL with them.
The tags that you have been showing us are DARLING and I'll be tickled pink when I see some of your new embellishments in them :)

I'll be on the lookout for my box from you. I know I'll just LOVE whatever it is. Everything you touch is beautiful...I can't wait :)

Thank you for a lovely post Tina...I'm so happy to have met you. You ARE such an inspiration!!!
:)

Pam J fromthecraftroom said...

OMG,
I would kill for a wonderful collection like that, you are so lucky,
I can’t wait to see what you make with them {:0)

Happy Crafting
Pam

Laura~DancesWithTeddyBears said...

What gorgeous goodies!
Pattern paper as wrapping paper, what a wonderful idea. Think I'll borrow that one! Hugs ♥

Angela Weimer said...

Wow what wonderful goodies and from such a lovely person. I cannot wai to see what you use them for. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Angela

Boxwood Cottage said...

Oh lucky Tina, what beautiful gift from Jodie! I love these pattern papers especially, havent found them here either so far.
Enjoy your new treasures!
xoxo~ Carola

Marianne@Songbird said...

What wonderful treaures! You are a lucky girl. Happy creating to you!

Susan said...

Wow!!! Very nice stuff. I love those old patterns. Susan

Joolz said...

What a lovely lot of treasure and what a great idea about the pattern paper.

Dragonfly Creations said...

Amazing stuff, what an exciting gift. We are off to Portobello Market on Saturday morning early to miss the rush. Very hard to find old lace and beautiful things here in the UK now and they have also become very pricey.

cheryl kuhn said...

How sweet of her and how lucky you are. You will have so much fun creating with all of those goodies, can't wait to see what you make with them!

Scrapping With Sherry said...

What a great gift. I also received a gift today from another blogger. Crafters are just the best people aren't they!

My name is Sherry and I am new to the Blogerrette Sorority. I wanted to come by and introduce myself. I am sorry that I missed the rush, but I have only been blogging for a few weeks! Looking forward to joining in on the fun to come with everyone. I would be honored if you would stop by my blog at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/. Hope to see you there.

Take Care~ Sherry F.

Hope said...

Hi Tina~
It was so nice to hear from you! I just adore Jodie and it is always so fun to see who receives what from whom! Isn't blogland incredible.
XO~Hope

Tarnished and Tattered said...

Tina,
Oh that Jodie, I love her so much! And I know she loves you, what a box of yummies she sent. I know you'll create some beautiful things with all of them. You have a great weekend sweet friend. Lisa

meandering pearl said...

Wow, how beautiful!!!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Isn't Jodie such a sweetie! The laces and trims are beautiful and all the beads and charms are so wonderful as well. I'm sure you'll create lots of gorgeous things with all your new treasures, dear Tina.
xoxo,
Julia