Tuesday, 20 July 2010

More Art Tag Creations

I should be making bears for Hugglets by now - I know, I know
and I am - I promise
and I´m even making tiny clothes too
I´ll show you soon...

~

just couldn´t put this aside
so I had to make more tags
some collage like kind of tags that is



needed to create something with the lace you know
and thanks to my German friend Birgit
I have created some with vintage photos






this time printed on muslin
and handsewn on layers of lace







and then decorated with
vintage buttons
and a little bit of bling





oh
and I´m working on a special creation
for a special friend right now
but ofcourse - I can´t show you
it´s going to be a surprise..

these collage like kind of tags
be listed in my shop soon.

Wishing you all a beautimus day
Tina ♥♥♥

13 comments:

cheryl kuhn said...

Oh how sweetly divine they are! So dainty and delicate, what wonderful creations!

Diane said...

I love the worn colors and look of these, Tina!
Diane

Marianne@Songbird said...

These are of such an ethereal beauty! I love them!!!

Zuzu said...

Oh so gorgeous, Tina! I love all the layers and tiny details!!!

. said...

Tina, these are so beautiful and I just love the one with the little girl (she has the tvo small buttons above her), she looks so sweet. Just have to love all that old lovely lace.

Mycket vackert!!

LENNU said...

Hi Tina!
Looks so lovely with lace.
Lennu

The Blackwood Cottage said...

Your work is so lovely! I just love seeing what you're working on!
machelle

Parsley said...

Stopping by for the first time. I recently joined the Bloggerette Sorority and wanted to meet some of the 'sisters'.

My blog door is always open for new friends. Drop by, help yourself to some tea and cookies and meet my 6 dogs.

God bless.

೫✿ My lucky ✿೫ said...

What lovely blog!
I became your fan, so I will follow you often.
If you also pass by me, I'll be pleased.
Hugs, MY LUCKY:

Lenore said...

Your tags are absolutely wonderful, Tina....keep creating them.

The Tin Rabbit said...

I love these tags with the wonderful layers~the added lace is gorgeous! Have a wonderful week~

Alabaster Rose Designs said...

Hi Tina,
I absolutely love these handmade gift tags!! They are just fabulous!
I also loooove your Etsy shop. You are truly talented! I will placing an order soon!
Have a great week.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

The tags are just gorgeous, Tina! I love the laces, the buttons and the images.
Big hugs to you,
Julia