Sunday, 27 June 2010

I´m back

from Italy
and the Amalfi Coast
We had a great trip
and enjoyed everything.

Here´s a few photos of
what I have seen


the look down from the road.
There´s one road along the coast
not very wide, I have to tell you
but with the most breathtaking views to the coast.



the view from the sea


a peaceful garden.
Villa Cimbrone in Ravello




more from Ville Cimbrone



we walk up from the coast to Ravello
400 meter of highs from the sea.
Doesn´t sound like much you might think
It was..... phew







This is me in front of the Dome in Amalfi.

This is just a few pics - going to show you more later.

It´s great to be back though.
I missed you all while I was gone.

I also want to thank all of you who visited my studio
at the Where Bloggers Create party while I was gone.
I´m going to visit you all back
as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.

so

a wonderful package was waiting for me when I arrived
from the very talented and sweet Lisa over at Tarnished and Tattered
Going to show you in the next post.

I brought back some wonderful lace from the marked
in Italy - can´t wait to create with it.
Going to show you that too

New bears in the making.
Have to start working on those for Hugglets in September

and new creations for the shop too

ahhh - it´s good to be back



lemons for the lokal Limoncello
want some?.....

Thank you so much for visiting
and wishing you all a wonderful sunday

Tina ♥♥♥



17 comments:

PeggyR said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! Love the pictures.

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Ohhhh my goodness ! I love love your pictures and want to go so badly ! I love Italy ~ the history is amazing ~
xoxo
Lori

stefanie said...

what a gorgeous place..I love the photo from the sea...I bet you had an amazing time!!!

Bunty said...

Ahhh, takes me back a few years! Amalfi is a beautiful part of Italy, with stunning views.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Have a great week.

Barbara

Lululiz said...

Welcome back to blogland! The photos are breathtakingly beautiful, absolutely stunning. I am so glad you had a great time, but I am also glad you are back! I look forward to lots more gorgeous photo from your trip.

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Welcome back, Tina! It sounds and looks like you had a fabulous vacation in Italy. Don't you just love the lemons that come in various, sometimes funny shapes and sizes and don't look all the same like the ones you buy in a grocery store?
I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures from Italy and of course I'm curious to see what you had received from Lisa.
Hugs,
Julia

Lori said...

oh, it looks so beautiful there...thanks for sharing your trip with us Tina!!!

Lenore said...

Welcome back, Tina....I'm glad that you had a great time. The Amalfi coast looks absolutely fabulous and your photos are great.

Dragonfly Creations said...

Beautiful country and lots of wonderful pictures, can't wait to see some more. Thanks for sharing.
Have fun creating the Hugglets bears, seems weeks away but time flies and there is work to be done!

cheryl kuhn said...

Wow, what an amazing experience you had! Thanks so much for sharing with us, the photos are wonderful, I am so happy you had a great time!!

Ann Tatum said...

Gorgeous!!!! What beautiful photos.

BailiwickStudio said...

Great photos! What a fabulous place to visit. I look forward to seeing more! ::Jill

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Oh TINA! These photos are so wonderful! Oh how I wish that I could see these sites first hand. How blessed you are to have been able to visit such a wonderful place. I could get lost in the photos beauty! Thank you so much for sharing these!

A Vintage Chic said...

Welcome home, Tina! I spent two blissful weeks on the Amalfi coast about 5 years ago...I'll never forget it! SO glad to see you're my new Bloggerette sister, too! This will be fun! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful photos from Italy...

Julie

Angela Weimer said...

Lovely pictures. I cannot believe the beauty. Glad you are back and had a great time. I am reading backwards and trying to catch up on posts since starting the WBC party on the 19th. I am still only in the d's and still going slowly. thanks for sharing the pictures. I canot wait to get over there. Have a wonderful day. Angela

Beth said...

Loving your pictures from Italy! Wow! Now I want to go! You are my sorority sister and it's a pleasure to meet you and visit your blog.
Blessings, Beth

Heidi said...

Love Limoncello...tried to get my husband to let me buy some at the duty free before we left Spain, and then he reminded me that I am going to try to make my own...looks like Italy was grand! Aren't vacations the best?
:)Heidi