Thursday, 13 May 2010

With Hinge and Tags


Some time ago I came across a tiny old hinge
at a flea market, and I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for



and since then I have been hunting for more.
I haven´t found more at flea markets yet
but I did find some that could be used
in my husbands gems in the cellar....





I don´t think he´ll miss them though
you see - they are a bit rusty too
they must have been there for some time...
naaaa - he won´t miss them



so, using tiny key, lots of ribbons
and lace



old paper
and some grunge tags



I have been having fun creating
Tiny French Inspired Tag Books



inspired by all those beautiful
garden journal I see around in blogland



instead of garden and nature
I keept these french inspired
and had great use of my newly bought
Cavalli Stamps too




just need to go hunting for some
more of those hinge now
so I can create more tiny tag books.

Thank you so much for visiting
over here today and
I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Tina ♥♥♥

23 comments:

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Hi Tina, This is beautiful and I love the way you used that hinge! Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs,
Julia

Lori said...

Tina, oh my goodness...i just LOVE how you used that hinge...it looks so beautiful...i love when you mix things up with your laces...the results are always stunning!!!

Sherry said...

Simply beautiful! Amazing use of rusty old hinges.

hanneb said...

De er simpelthen fantastiske. Måske jeg skulle gå ud og lede i mandens bunker, derude på værkstedet, han ville da nok heller ikke opdage det:-)

Lululiz said...

What a fabulous idea for using a rusty old hinge, I love your hinged tag books.

The Feathered Nest said...

This is WONDERFUL Tina! Absolutely gorgeous ~ I so love this idea. I hope you are doing great sweetie! hugs and love, Dawn

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Dear Tina,

I wish you a lot of succes on the show on 15 and 16 may!

Sweet greetings,
Marijkexxx

Bunty said...

Love the hinges - your book is lovely!

Barbara

Alisa said...

Just wonderful Tina! Makes me want to go out and hunt for old rusty bits.

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Tina those are WONDERFUL!!!

Joolz said...

Your books are divine with the old lace & rusty hinges!

Debby said...

I love that rusty of hinge and your books are gorgeous.
Debby

Cottage In The Sun said...

How sweet are those!!

Lenore said...

Your tag journal is lovely, Tina....very creative and interesting.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

oh my, this is so pretty! i'm glad to have found you!

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

Hi Tina!
Gosh, how pretty!

Thank you so much for entering my book giveaway, good luck!

All the best,
Anne

Ying Pang, said...

this is beautiful, thank you for giving me so much inspiration.

ying

Paula said...

Hi sweet Tina! How very creative of you! I am sure your husband did not mind, especially after he saw your beautiful creation! I love how you used the hinges to make a little book! The laces, keys, tag, and papers are all so lovely! I wish you a wonderful weekend too! Love, Paula

Lana of Honeysuckle Lane said...

Tina, these are gorgeous! I always enjoy seeing your lovely creations. :)
Thanks for the offer to help with FP ~ I may be emailing you when I get started on the changes. ;)

The Tin Rabbit said...

Tina..I think this is the cutest book ever.. I just love it! I come to your blog and just "dream" and leave so inspired! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love, Ann

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Tina ~
AAAAHHHHH I love love it !!
Just wonderful and beautiful pictures too ~
xoxo
Lori

Marianne@Songbird said...

So pretty! I really like them. Cool idea!

Catharina Maria said...

What a great idea !
Love it very much .
♥RINI♥ the Netherlands