Friday, 7 May 2010

May Basket Swap

After visiting each others blogs and flicks Carola
and I decided to do a private May Basket Swap



here´s a few photos of what I send to Carola



Carola have taken some beautiful photos
of my stuff, so pop over here to see more pics.

so -here´s what I received



the most beautiful embellished box
decorated in French Style.
How about that....
That box is sooooo wonderful
I just can´t image she wanted to part with it.

I have to tell you Carola and I share the same love
for neutrals, flea marked finds, old stuff ect.
We are so close in style



so when I opened it, this is what I saw



Lots of goodies - I so love it all
everything in my favorite colors
of cream and sepia


beautiful old cards, cabinets cards, bird cards and
a lovely silver ornament with lace hanger


vintage cake molds, a fantastic set
of cobber stencils in a sweet box
and one of Carolas handmade
soldered charms with my initials - yippee



a sweet frosen charlotte doll, a beautiful crystal ornament
and another soldered charm
I sooo love those


old sewing notions, candles, vintage lace
and the most beautiful old key hole

I couldn´t have wished for more.
Everything is SO beautiful.

Thank you SO much Sweet Carola
for creating and gathering all this for me - your rocks
This just made my day
and I´m still wandering around with a big smile over here.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
Tina ♥♥♥

19 comments:

PeggyR said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to play in the basket swap! Nice stuff!

Jasmine said...

Very beautiful. I have been doing a few Spring swaps myself, but nothing this elaborate. You are both very generous and lucky :)

Debby said...

What a beautiful swap, so many precious goodies. So fun to do these.
Debby

Cassandra said...

oh what lovely goodies! Thanks for sharing :)

sissie said...

I would have a very big smile on my face if I received all those goodies. Lucky you. So pretty.

hugs
Sissie

NicNacManiac said...

You guys were the perfect swap partners...everything is so absolutely gorgeous!! Lucky you and lucky Carola!
Happy Weekend xOxO Nerina

Lenore said...

What beautiful swaps, Tina....all such lovely items I took a look what you sent and it's all sooooo lovely...the two of you make a perfect pair for swapping!!!

Boxwood Cottage said...

It was so fun to swap with a kindred spirit like you Tina and I loved everything you sent me and especially your gorgeous garland. The most fun for me was to create the vintage inspired french hat box for you! I found it so funny that we even sent eachother the same items like the bird playing cards and the bingo cards and the rusty keys tee hee
I'm so happy that you love your little treasures too! :)
Wishing you a happy and creative weekend!
xoxo~ Carola

Paula said...

Hi sweet Tina,

I love all of the gorgeous things sweet Carola sent you, and I love all of the gorgeous things you sent her!!! You both love the same pretty things! The French box Carola made is gorgeous and I love all of the wonderful things she filled it with! The sepia and cream colors are beautiful! What a delight for both of you to open your May Basket swaps! The soldered charms she makes are fabulous too! So many pretty things for you both to enjoy! Thank you for sharing! Your photos are gorgeous! Wishing you a wonderful weekend too! Love, Paula

tarnishedandtattered.blogsot.com said...

Tina,
Ok, offically jealous. I love your style & I love Carola's. What a swap you two had. Can't lose. Those are all my favs, that set of stencils are too COOL! I'd hoard those forever. Your right, don't know how she could part with it all. Lisa

Lynn Stevens said...

What a great swap, it looks alot like my giveaway!
Thanks for entering and best of luck
Lynn

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

What a wonderful swap, Tina! You both have sent such lovely goodies. Enjoy all your new treasures!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Julia

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Tina!
I saw you on another blog and couldnt resist visiting someone named TINY BEAR! And I'm glad I did! What a gorgeous blog you have and your tiny teddies are real treasures! I collect vintage bears and your sweet faces are so reminiscent of those!
I would be doing cartwheels if I recieved such a wonderful package of goodies as you did!
Bear hugs,
Lynn

Alisa said...

wow, wow, wow!!!

Lori said...

this was such a gorgeous swap...every thing that you sent to each other is so beautiful and perfectly suited...i am loving everything!!!

Alba Linea said...

realy treasures! best wishes ;0)

Doreen said...

Oh my gracious Tina..look at all the wonderful goodies!!!!

Doreen

Rebecca said...

Hello
What a great swap! There are sooo many wonderful items in there, love the stencils, the old molds and doll! How fun is that...
Blessings
Rebecca

peggy aplSEEDS said...

how wonderful! what treasures!